App on Onyx Boox Nova 3

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 69
Paulo Bechara | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 27 2021 9:02 PM

I have Logos on Onyx Note Air with Android 10 and it works very well. I wonder what is blocking your Note 3 to work with Logos.

Posts 71
Paul Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2021 7:46 AM

Probably because it's stuck at like android 9.6

Posts 351
Luuk Dondorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2021 8:46 AM

I am using an Onyx Boox Poke 2 (Android 9) with the Logos Android app. It is running very well. I am using it just for reading purposes. This e-ink device makes reading so much more comfortable compared to phones or tablets. So far I have experienced no problems at all. 

Also other Android apps are working nicely on this device.

Luuk

Posts 459
Mark Nolette | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 30 2021 3:58 PM

I have the Onyx Boox Nova 2 that runs Android 9.0.  The Verbum mobile app looks and runs quite well on it.  Onyx firmware includes optimizations that help apps like Verbum/Logos look like they were designed for E-ink.  

I have no idea why the OP is having trouble with his Nova 3.  Other than uninstalling and reinstalling, I don't have any suggestions.  It could be a firmware glitch in the Nova 3 that may be fixed in a future update.  

Posts 71
Paul Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 1 2021 10:41 AM

I've got a tab s4...  I have used logos mobile on it...  my issue is the screen and late night reading.I like the e-ink. I've  given my Mom the Nova book 3... because Olivetree is working pretty well on it and she likes that app. So.I guess I'll be getting another toy.

Posts 79
Jamie Page | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 9 2021 7:28 PM

Can you please give some details as to how you're getting Logos to work on your Note Air?

I also have the Note Air. I can install and open the App. But I'm repeatedly asked to enter user name and password. Doesn't seem to want to connect.

Posts 3
Ben Bailie | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 27 2021 11:25 AM

I am having the same issue with my Book Note Air; I also have a Note 2 and a Nova 3, each running Logos fine...but the air is not. And it only started not working recently, it was working fine for months. Also, have called support and didn't get any answers. 

Posts 3
Ben Bailie | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 27 2021 2:00 PM

funny...I can't get it to work on my Note Air but it does work great on my Nova 3

Posts 3
Ben Bailie | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 1 2021 5:59 PM

HA! Finally got it to work. If you are having this issue on an Onyx device make sure the time zone is set to the proper time zone and the date and time are set to automatic. 

Posts 1
Pastor Shawn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 27 2021 4:29 AM

Thank you! Who would have thought the time zone could mess up login so much?!

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS