Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
Yvonne Shinfeld | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 23 2021 11:35 AM

Greetings!   Is there a way to export the actual text content from Proclaim?  We still create paper bulletins for a few members and it would be extremely helpful to be able to export the service content out of Proclaim as a text file as other presentation software allows. 

I have looked at documents.logos.com, but have not found anything aside from the slide renderings and the order of service, which does not actually display the content/Bible passages/lyrics, which is the data I need.  

I have searched extensively and haven't found any solutions.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Posts 33850
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 1 2021 4:42 PM

welcome to the forums - I'm bumping in hopes of getting a response

weekly bump process 2

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 784
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 1 2021 7:28 PM

Unfortunately, we don't have anything like that right now. You can export items directly from Proclaim, but that will also get you images.

What specifically were you hoping to export? The whole thing, lyrics, the sermon notes?

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 7
Ken True | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2021 1:44 PM

Our church had a similar need to extract content from a slide set.  I developed a set of PHP scripts that run on a webserver to do that.

See: https://github.com/ktrue/proclaim-utility

To use, you upload the Proclaim backup file (.prs) for the slide set.  The script will parse through the slide set and create a summary, regular, or AVtech version of the slides.

We recently added Lightning MIDI commands to our Proclaim slides to control OBS video scene changes, and to mute/unmute the worship team's microphones.  It meant that one person could run the service by advancing the slide set.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS