Missing Books

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Jonelle Campbell | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 23 2021 10:02 PM

Logos was purchased for me by my church.  I was told that they purchased Logos 8 Platinum.  However, when I look for books that I should have, I am not finding them.  How can I determine the type and level of Logos that I have? And how can I locate the missing books?

Posts 25772
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 23 2021 11:07 PM

Hi Jonelle - and welcome to the forums

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Jonelle Campbell:
How can I determine the type and level of Logos that I have?

If you click the three dots icon at the top right of the application window and select About Logos Bible Software you will get a window showing you, among other things, what version of the software you are running.

You mention you are running Logos 8 - I think in that version it did show you what package level you have, in Logos 9 (the current release) it doesn't.

So I would suggest you get the free upgrade to Logos 9 - it is available at https://www.logos.com/product/194909/logos-9-basic. This will not address the issue you are reporting but it will get you onto a supported version and will not remove any resources you already have.

Can you give an example of some of the books you are missing?

And to get a definitive answer to this, you may need to contact Customer Services. Their contact details are at https://www.logos.com/contact 

Graham

Posts 30485
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 24 2021 4:42 AM

Jonelle Campbell:
Logos was purchased for me by my church.

Did they use YOUR email address (the one you log into the app with) when they did so? If not, then it isn't on your account. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3760
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 24 2021 6:51 PM

Jonelle Campbell:

...how can I locate the missing books?

Had a couple of missing books from a set I'd purchased circa 2009. Ended up chatting with customer service, who restored them in a jiffy. 15 minutes, tops. Give chat a try. They're amazingly helpful!

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS