KYLE Type monograph should be service book

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 36364
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 27 2021 2:09 AM
  • Mitchell, Leonel L. Pastoral and Occasional Liturgies (A Ceremonial Guide). First Rowman & Littlefield edition. Lanham, MD; Chicago; New York; Toronto; Plymouth, UK: A Cowley Publications Book, 2007.
  • Littledale, Richard Frederick, trans. Offices from the Service-Books of the Holy Eastern Church: With Translation, Notes, and Glossary. London; Edinburgh: Williams and Norgate, 1863.
  • Mitchell, Leonel L. Pastoral and Occasional Liturgies (A Ceremonial Guide). First Rowman & Littlefield edition. Lanham, MD; Chicago; New York; Toronto; Plymouth, UK: A Cowley Publications Book, 2007.
  • Sokolov, Dimitrii Pavlovich, ed. A Manual of the Orthodox Church’s Divine Services. New York; Albany: Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford Co., 1899.
  • Neale, J. M., and R. F. Littledale, trans. The Liturgies of SS. Mark, James, Clement, Chrysostom, and Basil, and the Church of Malabar. Seventh Edition. London: Griffith Farran & Co., Limited, n.d.
  • Melvin, Billy A. Free Will Baptist Minister’s Manual. Nashville, TN: Randall House Publications, 2004.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1812
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 27 2021 8:05 AM

I don't think you'll mind one bit but I'm moving these requests over to faithlife.feedback and marking it as "Planned". It's much easier for me to track.

https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-resource-updates/posts/change-type-from-monograph-to-service-book 

Posts 36364
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 27 2021 3:22 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:
I don't think you'll mind one bit but I'm moving these requests over to faithlife.feedback and marking it as "Planned"

No problem - for the last couple of days I've been unable to sign into the feedback site - a 302 gateway error.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 12635
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 27 2021 4:51 PM

MJ. Smith:
for the last couple of days I've been unable to sign into the feedback site - a 302 gateway error.

I saw something like this as well - and I believe the latest Chrome browser update broke something for me, not that the feedback site was down as I initially thought. Reluctantly firing up Edge, I saw that the site actually worked - and another page I regularly visit and had the same issue, too. Meanwhile Chrome plays well with the feedback site, just the other one keeps telling me I'm sending a "Bad Request - Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field exceeds server limit."

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 36364
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 27 2021 5:49 PM

Hmm .. it is Edge that is failing for me ..

Posts 6120
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 27 2021 6:15 PM

Firefox works.

“The trouble is that everyone talks about reforming others and no one thinks about reforming himself.” St. Peter of Alcántara

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS