Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 51
Adam | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 28 2021 3:50 AM

And I guess I'm the only one that can answer that but I was curious if anyone didn't renew & is missing it?

I don't use Faithlife TV, my 2% reward for last year was a grand total of $10 (I can't afford to much), the 3 free books are the classics I'm likely to never use but I do make use of the courses every year & I love having access to Logos 9 & am in the grandfathered price. 

I'm just not sure it's worth it for me any more. I know I'll lose access to 9 if I don't renew but I could use the money towards the feature set I'll have to get

Anyone regret not renewing?

Posts 29731
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2021 4:13 AM

Adam:
I know I'll lose access to 9

No. You will lose access to the feature sets you dont already own. 

Adam:
I could use the money towards the feature set I'll have to get

For most newer users the cost of the subscription will be less expensive than purchasing the feature sets... but at some point you would either lose access to those or have to pony up. 

My general feeling is that I prefer to own books and rent features... but my primary use of Logos is as a digital search library. Everything else (to me) is icing. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 769
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2021 5:26 AM

I am in JT's camp of thinking. Assuming a new release every 2 years, one comes out a bit ahead by using Connect. But that also assumes one would pay for every upgrade and the features it offers

If there are no features you want in a given upgrade, you could wait for the free version a few months later. In that case Connect would not make sense.

iMac (2019 model), 3Ghz 6 Core Intel i5, 16gb Ram, Radeon Pro Graphics. 500GB SSD.

Posts 5552
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2021 6:15 AM

It may be worth noting that, while the no-longer-available Connect (No Resources) subscription is less expensive than a present full-feature Connect subscription, it is the same price as a publicly-available-now Verbum Now subscription, which offers most of what the (No Resources) Connect subscription does, e.g., full features and one freebie per month.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS