Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 985
Josh Hunt | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 13 2021 11:17 AM

would like to see 

Miracles: What They Are, Why They Happen, and How They Can Change Your Life Kindle Edition

by Eric Metaxas and anything else by Metaxas.
Posts 2808
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 13 2021 1:41 PM

I second that. Especially the upcoming book "The Death of Atheism".

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Posts 711
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 14 2021 7:02 PM

Faithlife carries several Metaxas resources, but several are missing.  Miracles and Martin Luther are the two that are most surprisingly absent, but I'd like to see the rest, too.  Is this likely a problem with the different publishers?

Posts 19271
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2021 12:36 AM

Brad:

Faithlife carries several Metaxas resources, but several are missing.  Miracles and Martin Luther are the two that are most surprisingly absent, but I'd like to see the rest, too.  Is this likely a problem with the different publishers?

It looks like they don't actually carry anything by Metaxas, just books he has written the forward to, and the Chinese edition of his Bonhoeffer biography. I'm surprised they don't have that one in English. It's his best known book.

Posts 2808
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2021 2:24 AM

Rosie Perera:

It looks like they don't actually carry anything by Metaxas, just books he has written the forward to, and the Chinese edition of his Bonhoeffer biography. I'm surprised they don't have that one in English. It's his best known book.

If you unselect the "available to me" option, you'll see the other books.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS