Some notes don't scroll, some do...why is that?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 5416
David Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 16 2021 2:56 AM

I've noticed for some time that there is a haphazard hit-or-miss condition as to whether Mobile app notes will scroll or not. Is this a bug or is there some known reason for this behavior? I'm talking about personal notes, and the one's I have currently in mind are duplicates, which are virtually identical. I wanted to scroll down on one of them and tap Edit, so I could delete it, but it is "locked" and won't scroll, which means I can't edit it or remove it.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 25125
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 16 2021 4:24 AM

David Paul:
I wanted to scroll down on one of them and tap Edit, so I could delete it, but it is "locked" and won't scroll, which means I can't edit it or remove it.

I haven't seen this David

Are all the notes ones you have created and do some come from Notebooks others have shared? When sharing a Notebook, it can be locked so notes can't be changed.

If ones you have created yourself, can you post a screenshot showing an example of what you are describing?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS