Are Freemasons Heretic? Resources

Page 3 of 5 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 85 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 8211
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2021 11:37 AM

1Cor10:31:

DAL:

Why can't we wait for Faithlife to address the issues being raised by me? What is the rush to lock? Nobody wants to face ugly truths below the surface, it seems. Why continue to sweep everything under the rug? To protect whom? 

Because you might end up getting locked up for a few days.  Hint…hint…

DAL

Sorry DAL, I don't get your hint.

Nobody really talks about it, but you get locked out of the forums for a few days if your behavior is deemed inflammatory or is perceived as trouble maker for being too persistent on certain things whether it’s true or not. Or someone might report you and that’ll get the ball rolling for you to be seen as the trouble maker.  It happens every now and then. Part of the cancel culture everybody is adopting.

DAL

Posts 11956
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2021 12:09 PM

DAL:
Nobody really talks about it, but you get locked out of the forums for a few days if your behavior is deemed inflammatory or is perceived as trouble maker for being too persistent on certain things whether it’s true or not. Or someone might report you and that’ll get the ball rolling for you to be seen as the trouble maker.  It happens every now and then. Part of the cancel culture everybody is adopting.

I haven't heard about that, but if it was true, I'd definitely see it as responsible action by Faithlife. They moderate these forums with a very light hand, and people get away with lots of things that would have them banned at other sites. If they lock users only for a couple of days, that's very generous. Actually your claim that this is part of Cancel Culture asks for a ban, too.

I have reported 1Cor's aggressive postings earlier and hope FL will act upon that.  

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 136
1Cor10:31 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2021 12:26 PM

NB.Mick:

DAL:

I haven't heard about that, but if it was true, I'd definitely see it as responsible action by Faithlife. They moderate these forums with a very light hand, and people get away with lots of things that would have them banned at other sites. If they lock users only for a couple of days, that's very generous. Actually your claim that this is part of Cancel Culture asks for a ban, too.

I have reported 1Cor's aggressive postings earlier and hope FL will act upon that.  

This is an absolute joke, right. The person who is reporting being harassed and seeking redress is being asked to be quietened! Wow! 

Posts 5375
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2021 12:35 PM

I want a Faithlife moderator to intervene. A new Forum user like me has the same rights as someone who has been there for eternity. No one has any right to harass/discriminate others, especially someone of MJ’s standing.

You have the same 'right' to report abuse as any other forum member.

Screenshot 2021-05-22 At 20.12.02

I resurrected because you forced my hand. Here is the odd part.   

Wow!

[Brother Mike: this is not about you. I have deep respect for pastors, most of whom toil away serving their people, including my own pastor that I love. This is about showing that people can post on closed threads.]

Thank you for exonerating me –– perhaps time frames have some odd effect on the 'Locking' mechanism. I certainly didn't notice that the thread was locked when I contributed. Actually, this is the first thread that I have ever seen locked. There may have been others I just have not seen them.

In my post, I had the following “Bible cannot have contradictions.”

Is this an acceptable statement for me to make in a post? In my mind, it is the most innocent comment that I made.

Sorry, but I am of the opinion that it is not an acceptable statement. It may be a statement of conviction. A quick trawl through some of the sermons posted online might convince you that there are many who do not share your conviction, many, in fact, that seem to have no conviction at all.

It seems to me that the statement, of itself, misses the point of the forums.

Which are broadly

To discuss and enable folk to use Logos Software.

To point to resources that might inform a user about a certain subject.

I am sure that there are many resources in Logos that address the matter of 'false contradictions in scripture' and that you could have phrased your post to refer to them. You might even get away with

'It's isn't available in Logos, but Andy Capp's tome  'The fairness of life' deals with a number of supposed contradictions. The fairness of life would be a great addition to the Logos store.'

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 136
1Cor10:31 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2021 1:35 PM

Mike Binks:

In my post, I had the following “Bible cannot have contradictions.” Is this an acceptable statement for me to make in a post? In my mind, it is the most innocent comment that I made.

Sorry, but I am of the opinion that it is not an acceptable statement. It may be a statement of conviction. A quick trawl through some of the sermons posted online might convince you that there are many who do not share your conviction, many, in fact, that seem to have no conviction at all.

It seems to me that the statement, of itself, misses the point of the forums.

Thanks Mike: I have 2 questions for you. 

1. Please see my comment in the right context (see below the full post from other thread). Let me know if the simple post with zero intent to have theological debate is still inappropriate.

I don't know the background of Andrew Murray, so can't comment. But here is a framework I use to decide. Don't know whether you'll find it helpful or not. 

Every person in this world has some wrong theology. My pastor has some wrong theology. Pick your favorite pastor and he/she has some wrong theology. Even our beloved apostle Paul. Of course, since I believe that the Bible is inerrant, whatever we see in the Bible from Paul is 100% true, but I am confident that His theology outside of the Bible was wrong sometimes. This assertion of mine, by definition, is true because only God is 100% right 100% of the time!

Thus to me, if the person is making a point using Bible verses and it makes sense, I'll take it. I have found some tweets by Joel Osteen to be good even though I don't believe in the prosperity gospel he preaches. I love Spurgeon and CS Lewis a lot, but I think they have contradictions in their belief system (and Bible cannot have contradictions). So I'll ignore some of the stuff they say.

Trying to find someone who is 100% right will have to wait till we reach Heaven!

2. If my sentence (Bible cannot have contradictions) in the context of a post is going to be flagged as inflammatory and not allowed, would you please go back to the previous thread (https://community.logos.com/forums/p/200976/1167842.aspx#1167842) and just see for yourselves whether "theological statements" were made by different posters? Let me know if you find any. 

I have no problem if the Forum guidelines prohibit it (though I doubt people's innocent comments can be 100% free of beliefs). But what I do not like is one person discriminating against me by pointing out what I post, but not pointing out all the theological statements made by others in the same thread. Such discrimination is unacceptable to me. If people can't leave their biases at the Forum door before entering, then don't call me out but refrain from calling your "friends" out. I don't want to be discriminated against. Apply guidelines uniformly. It's a simple request.

Posts 33003
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2021 2:19 PM

Did you delete it? If so, why did you delete it?

Yes, I deleted it because upon reflection I thought it would not be taken in the spirit in which it was intended - a reminder you were crossing the line (as the guidelines request I do) and a direction of reading that could show you why. 

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 452
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2021 2:24 PM

Ultimately, it's unproductive to set rules that specify exactly what statements are permitted, and which should not be allowed as "theological." Those rules would only beget more rules, until we spend all time litigating what counts as "correct" speech.

We have guidelines, not specific rules, precisely because we trust the people in our community to make wise choices to create a welcoming and helpful atmosphere. 

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Please abide by the following guidelines as you interact on our forums.

1. Please keep your discussions focused on Logos Bible Software: our software, products, websites, company, tools, etc.
  2. Please do not discuss or debate biblical, theological, or other controversial topics. Use one of the many web forums intended for these kinds of discussions.
  3. Please treat each other with the love, courtesy, respect, and kindness that you would if you were sitting in your living room together.

-- from Forum Guidelines

I understand the tendency to include our deeply held beliefs in normal conversation, sometimes even as unstated premises that we take for granted and assume that everyone else here agrees with. And you know what, that's... fine. That's normal. It's also okay if someone gently points out that your belief might make someone else, who doesn't share it, uncomfortable. We just don't want the conversation to be dominated by those topics here. They are extremely important discussions, but that's not the purpose of this forum. We want our users to help each other with Faithlife products and tools, and no one should ever feel unwelcome, or feel like they can't get the help they need because they don't believe "the right things." (Because, really, no two of us believe exactly the same thing.)

Ask yourself: 

• Does my post help someone understand Logos?
  • If a random person found this page off of a Google search, would it give them a good impression of Faithlife users?
  • Does it contribute to a positive community experience for my fellow forum members?

At Faithlife, we have a long-held motto that guides our company culture: Honor God. Love Others.

That should serve as good advice to our forum members as well. Commit to kindness.

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 136
1Cor10:31 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 23 2021 4:39 PM

Adam Borries (Faithlife):

Ultimately, it's unproductive to set rules that specify exactly what statements are permitted, and which should not be allowed as "theological." Those rules would only beget more rules, until we spend all time litigating what counts as "correct" speech.

Thank you for explaining why the contract guidelines are the way they are. This is common sense explained articulately.

I understand the tendency to include our deeply held beliefs in normal conversation, sometimes even as unstated premises that we take for granted and assume that everyone else here agrees with. And you know what, that's... fine. That's normal.

Thank you once again for clearly articulating common sense. The guidelines are clear that no debates are allowed, but nowhere do they state that “theological assertions” are to be screened out.  B’cos it is impossible to screen it out perfectly.

Here are two quick examples that make Adam’s point:

1. This is what MJ has at the bottom of all her posts. This is a theological assertion that I don’t agree with and that I don’t have to see every day.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

1. Here is another assertion that we see every time somebody by the name Curtis posts.

I have perused the prior posts of those who were quick to fire artillery at me. I could have so easily exposed the hypocrisy by documenting all the theological assertions made in their posts.

I could have taken it further. I could have unleashed one of my PhD students to scrape all the threads, and then use a dictionary to automatically characterize the tone etc. using the words in the posts. I could then highlight the top 5% of the mean ones in the Forum. It would have taken no time to do that for my students. (yes, it would be unprofessional; that’s why I didn’t do it.)

We live in a world full of people who can’t see the log in their eyes while pointing out a speck in others’ eyes. (I know I am a hypocrite too, but in areas that people have not made me aware of yet). It was stupid of me to expect a Christian forum to be any different.

An apology would be appreciated from my harasser and her enablers. I waited 24 hours to post this, so I am not holding my breath.

I hadn’t seen this before. Thank you. Agree 100% with the contents. All the proponents of cancel culture would benefit from reading this.

Finally, let me point out that I am no whiny-baby snowflake. I have a really thick skin.

1. Otherwise, as an academic for 20 years, I couldn’t have repeatedly published in the top-3 journals in my profession, which requires incorporating absolutely scathing criticisms of your research papers.
  2. I have been on the receiving end of systematic discrimination. I’ve found it easier to shrug it off because such discrimination arises usually out of ignorance and not malice.

What I found in this Forum is random discrimination because you couldn’t have discriminated based on the usual suspects that we deal with in the U.S. I thought I was going for a walk in the park, and I am suddenly taking fire from several snipers and you are forced to take cover.

My experience here has proved to me that God has been good to me to guide me to stay far away from social media all these years. Over the last couple of years, I’ve started dipping my toes in two social media and I am primarily a consumer and, when I do interact, it has been good. My experience here with supposedly Christian social media has been the worst.

I know I have my biases and blind spots. But only a completely blind person thinks he doesn’t have blind spots, and there are blind people in this Forum, it seems. I hope God sheds the scales that blind you.

Posts 349
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 23 2021 5:39 PM

An apology would be appreciated from my harasser and her enablers. I waited 24 hours to post this, so I am not holding my breath.

Good thinking; breathing is good. I think you should unleash your Phd students. I think I hear growling. The exercise you discuss would be 'educational'.

Unfortunately, I must confess (but not apologize; this is a Christian forum), that I'm an MJ enabler. I think she's great. I completely (sometimes) disagree with her, including her post from the Bishop. But being a hypocrite, mine was from a country-western song and 'fallen angels', so there you go. Theological.

I guess I'm having trouble getting excited ... except for .... yes, the Aramaic volume soon to ship! 96 hours.

Posts 5397
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 2:27 AM

I spent over an hour making a reply to the Andrew Murray thread, only to have it disappear into the internet ether when I hit post because the thread was locked. That's severely annoying. Much of what I spent time writing for that post would fit here, and if my comments weren't utterly vacated, I could have saved them and posted them here. Deeply summarized, Washington was a major Freemason and the vast majority of his "religious" comments referenced "Providence", not clear Biblical terminology. Washington D.C. is glutted with Masonic symbolism and the cornerstone of the Capitol and other buildings were laid on specific dates in accordance with signs in the heavens. Masonic thought is not strictly Biblical thought, though it employs Biblical themes and characters, such as Solomon and Hiram, who were major contributors to the building of the temple. Included in Masonic thought are references and associations with hermetic and esoteric symbolism, which sort of bleeds into Gnosticism.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 2272
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 4:50 AM

My experience here has proved to me that God has been good to me to guide me to stay far away from social media all these years. Over the last couple of years, I’ve started dipping my toes in two social media and I am primarily a consumer and, when I do interact, it has been good. My experience here with supposedly Christian social media has been the worst.

Therein lies the rub, and this is not just directed at you 1Cor10:31, as this comes up often.  This is not "Christian social media."  This is a forum which is set up by a company who deals in software, which happens to involve many Christian and other religious resources from a wide variety of denominational and religious (or even no religious) backgrounds.  You cannot assume that everyone on here is a "Christian" as you would define it or at all.  The forums are here to ask questions concerning the software or the resources, and anything outside of that is really not the purpose of the forums, and Faithlife has to make judgments because there are gray areas.

With that said, we are all human, and we all fall into wanting to defend ourselves, our religious and political affiliations, and others, so sometimes comments are made that do indeed go against the spirit or even the letter of the forum guidelines.  Faithlife has to try to make the forums enjoyable for its users while maintaining order, which is an extremely hard task, as again, there are always gray areas.

As has been pointed out, the title of this thread goes against the rules, as it clearly opens up the thread to theological discussions.  It should have been, "Resources on Freemasonry" or something like that.  As I read the rules, responses could be framed as "such and such resource argues against freemasonry calling them heretical, based on blah, blah, blah," because again, one would simply be explaining the view of the author of the resource offered by Faithlife.  What would be in appropriate and unnecessary is for someone to provide their personal opinion as to freemasonry.

When I teach my high school students to write research papers, I explain to them that their opinions do not matter.  The purpose of a high school research paper is to distill what experts believe about the subject.  This is similar to the spirit of the rules here.  Discussion of Faithlife resources is welcome, but your opinion on their specific arguments is not the point of these forums.

All of this defending back and forth and arguing one's case is not the spirit of the forums.  It seems as though everyone feels that they are entitled to defend their position.  Everyone should just let it go.  Anyone in this thread who is not discussing resources on Freemasonry should move along.  When you feel the need to say, "But, but, I..." then you know that you are simply continuing to violate the rules.

I like to come on the forums and read about Faithlife stuff, but these discussions simply drag the forums down, and now I have added to the decline, so I am also guilty, so there it is.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1612
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 6:42 AM

Joseph Turner:

Therein lies the rub, and this is not just directed at you 1Cor10:31, as this comes up often.  This is not "Christian social media."  This is a forum which is set up by a company who deals in software, which happens to involve many Christian and other religious resources from a wide variety of denominational and religious (or even no religious) backgrounds.  You cannot assume that everyone on here is a "Christian" as you would define it or at all.  The forums are here to ask questions concerning the software or the resources, and anything outside of that is really not the purpose of the forums, and Faithlife has to make judgments because there are gray areas.

With that said, we are all human, and we all fall into wanting to defend ourselves, our religious and political affiliations, and others, so sometimes comments are made that do indeed go against the spirit or even the letter of the forum guidelines.  Faithlife has to try to make the forums enjoyable for its users while maintaining order, which is an extremely hard task, as again, there are always gray areas.

As has been pointed out, the title of this thread goes against the rules, as it clearly opens up the thread to theological discussions.  It should have been, "Resources on Freemasonry" or something like that.  As I read the rules, responses could be framed as "such and such resource argues against freemasonry calling them heretical, based on blah, blah, blah," because again, one would simply be explaining the view of the author of the resource offered by Faithlife.  What would be in appropriate and unnecessary is for someone to provide their personal opinion as to freemasonry.

When I teach my high school students to write research papers, I explain to them that their opinions do not matter.  The purpose of a high school research paper is to distill what experts believe about the subject.  This is similar to the spirit of the rules here.  Discussion of Faithlife resources is welcome, but your opinion on their specific arguments is not the point of these forums.

All of this defending back and forth and arguing one's case is not the spirit of the forums.  It seems as though everyone feels that they are entitled to defend their position.  Everyone should just let it go.  Anyone in this thread who is not discussing resources on Freemasonry should move along.  When you feel the need to say, "But, but, I..." then you know that you are simply continuing to violate the rules.

I like to come on the forums and read about Faithlife stuff, but these discussions simply drag the forums down, and now I have added to the decline, so I am also guilty, so there it is.

Joseph.  Thanks for an incredibly well reasoned explanation about the use of the Forums, 

Posts 19342
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 7:37 AM

Appropriate for Faithlife Forum discussion is a Basic Search to find articles or chapters:

([field heading,largetext] freemason OR masonic) WITHIN 22 WORDS (association OR authoritative OR beliefs OR cult OR family OR lodge OR religion OR rituals OR secret OR Templars OR values)

Bookstore section has "More >>" so can click for more resources to consider.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 5812
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 12:12 PM

Joseph Turner:
As I read the rules, responses could be framed as "such and such resource argues against freemasonry calling them heretical, based on blah, blah, blah," because again, one would simply be explaining the view of the author of the resource offered by Faithlife.

Sounds good in practice Joseph but if you even do what you suggested you get beat up by other people on these forums including a certain forum MVP. One is not even allowed to "be explaining the view of the author of the resource offered by Faithlife." without having people assume your intent and accuse you of saying things that never entered your mind let alone your heart. Ironically in same thread someone from same faith group as said MVP clearly brought their theological bias into their comments and that comment was allowed to go by without comment from the MVP. Certainly appears to be that forum some MVP allows their theological bias to influence whom they 'police' and what they deem should be 'policed'. They certainly don't share your view on this matter.

Posts 5515
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 12:38 PM

Joseph Turner:

I agreed with all of your post, especially this part.

One thing you didn't mention that I have noticed (and you may disagree with) is that it's generally not helpful to anyone when negative interpersonal experiences between forum users in one or more threads are resurrected in one or more other threads.

On the subject of resources on Freemasonry, I can point to four encyclical letters by Pope Pius XIII (d. 1903), all available in English in Verbum, that address Freemasonry: Humanum Genus, Dall'alto dell'Apostolica Seggio, Inimica Vis, and Custodi di quella Fede. These would each qualify, from a Catholic perspective, as authoritative (albeit dated) treatments of Freemasonry and its relationship to Christianity, and, in particular, the Catholic Church.

Posts 5812
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 1:02 PM

SineNomine:

Joseph Turner:

I agreed with all of your post, especially this part.

One thing you didn't mention that I have noticed (and you may disagree with) is that it's generally not helpful to anyone when negative interpersonal experiences between forum users in one or more threads are resurrected in one or more other threads.

On the subject of resources on Freemasonry, I can point to four encyclical letters by Pope Pius XIII (d. 1903), all available in English in Verbum, that address Freemasonry: Humanum Genus, Dall'alto dell'Apostolica Seggio, Inimica Vis, and Custodi di quella Fede. These would each qualify, from a Catholic perspective, as authoritative (albeit dated) treatments of Freemasonry and its relationship to Christianity, and, in particular, the Catholic Church.

In the context of what Jospeh said they need to be resurrected so people understand the true dynamics of these forums otherwise they may unwittingly take Josephs advice and "be explaining the view of the author of the resource offered by Faithlife"  and find themselves in the thick of a situation that was not of their making but of other peoples doing, yet being painted as the one in the wrong for doing exactly what Joseph suggested.

Posts 5515
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 1:08 PM

DIsciple II:
they need to be resurrected so people understand the true dynamics of these forums

Resurrecting negative interpersonal experiences between forum users in new threads hinders the occurrence of new, positive interpersonal experiences between forum users.

Posts 5812
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 1:27 PM

SineNomine:

DIsciple II:
they need to be resurrected so people understand the true dynamics of these forums

Resurrecting negative interpersonal experiences between forum users in new threads hinders the occurrence of new, positive interpersonal experiences between forum users.

I have given my reflection and experience in relation to what Joseph suggested was appropriate.  No user names were used so that it would not be personal.  I don’t want people to be entrapped the way I was so that a similar situation can be avoided in the future. My intent im making my comment is so that there will be new positive interpersonal experiences between forum users. 

Posts 3072
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 1:33 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Appropriate for Faithlife Forum discussion is a Basic Search to find articles or chapters:

([field heading,largetext] freemason OR masonic) WITHIN 22 WORDS (association OR authoritative OR beliefs OR cult OR family OR lodge OR religion OR rituals OR secret OR Templars OR values)

Bookstore section has "More >>" so can click for more resources to consider.

Keep Smiling Smile

Thank you, KS4J this is very helpful!

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.4

Posts 2272
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 1:54 PM

DIsciple II:

Joseph Turner:
As I read the rules, responses could be framed as "such and such resource argues against freemasonry calling them heretical, based on blah, blah, blah," because again, one would simply be explaining the view of the author of the resource offered by Faithlife.

Sounds good in practice Joseph but if you even do what you suggested you get beat up by other people on these forums including a certain forum MVP. One is not even allowed to "be explaining the view of the author of the resource offered by Faithlife." without having people assume your intent and accuse you of saying things that never entered your mind let alone your heart. Ironically in same thread someone from same faith group as said MVP clearly brought their theological bias into their comments and that comment was allowed to go by without comment from the MVP. Certainly appears to be that forum some MVP allows their theological bias to influence whom they 'police' and what they deem should be 'policed'. They certainly don't share your view on this matter.

My comments were directed at everyone, including myself.  MVPs are human and get caught up, and I would also point out that by the very nature of being an MVP, they are on the forums more than most, so it is more likely that someone will slip up at some point.  I have actually seen Faithlife employees slip up, and once I even watched a high ranking representative respond to a complaint by a customer publicly on the forum which detailed several personal details concerning the interactions involved behind the scenes of the complaint, and I was a little surprised.  I think it had to do with someone buying resources under several accounts when on sale and then reselling that software at a high price, and the Faithlife representative was clearly not happy and allowed emotions to pour out onto the forum via a public all out on the bad behavior.

My point is simply that we are all human, and we all fall short.  In all of the threads that fell of the rails, it took more than one person to cause the derailment.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Page 3 of 5 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS