Unindexed Resources due to program crash (Options?)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1359
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 30 2021 7:43 PM

The other day I picked up Bavinck's Dogmatics in the Memorial Day sale. I just realized it does not appear to be indexed. I remember when it downloaded there was a hang up with 9.5 and I guess the indexing for these books didn't occur.

What are my options? I have restarted the program and tried "update now." Nothing triggers an index.....

Posts 32949
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 30 2021 9:01 PM

look in the Help file -- the command is reIndex but I don't remember the format of the book name

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24889
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 30 2021 11:04 PM

You need the reindex command

Posts 1359
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 31 2021 10:32 AM

Thanks for the replies. When I input "reindex LLS:REFDOGV1" I see the command come up in the drop down menu but clicking it does not start an index.

Any ideas?

Posts 26800
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 31 2021 2:51 PM

That could suggest it is corrupt or not downloaded. Right click the resource in Library and click Download if that is an option. Otherwise, select Remove from this device followed by Download.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 1359
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 31 2021 3:28 PM

Dave Hooton:

That could suggest it is corrupt or not downloaded. Right click the resource in Library and click Download if that is an option. Otherwise, select Remove from this device followed by Download.

That did it.....thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS