BUG: Failure of Factbook search with success in Everything search

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 32561
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 6 2021 4:18 PM

1. When I run a basic search on Abraham Factbook only I get 232 results including any Abraham e.g. the Biblical Abraham and Abraham Kuyper.

2. BUG: But when I run a basic search on <Person Abraham>, Factbook only, I get no response. period.

3. However, if I switch to the Everything search, the Factbook section includes the expected entry for Abraham in the Factbook section.

I would expect the same result in both the Factbook and the Everything Search in this instance.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2665
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 7 2021 7:51 AM

Thank you. I've created a bug report.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 5363
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 7 2021 6:16 PM

MJ. Smith:
2. BUG: But when I run a basic search on <Person Abraham>, Factbook only, I get no response. period.

Likewise. But <Person abraham> gets >400 results, the same number that I get when searching Everything. Same things happen with <Person Moses> and <Person moses>, but not <Person Abram> and <Person abram>... and that ends my latest experiment with <Label S/searches>....

Posts 32561
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 7 2021 6:32 PM

Any chance match case is set?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5363
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 9 2021 7:50 AM

MJ. Smith:

Any chance match case is set?

It is not checked.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS