Tabletalk Magazine and Crucial Questions Series

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 126
Bill | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 11 2021 12:06 PM

Tabletalk magazine was last updated 2018. Is there any plan to bring this up to date soon?

Crucial Questions Series. Four of these have been in prepub since 2017 I believe and there are several more available from Ligonier that have not yet been added to Logos. Is there any new word on progress of the four in prepub and on adding the remainder of the series?

Thank You!

Posts 126
Bill | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 14 2021 5:46 AM

Bump

Would anyone from Faithlife care to respond-please?

Posts 3333
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 14 2021 6:28 AM

Probably not 

Posts 126
Bill | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2022 6:01 AM

Sure would be nice if someone from FaithLife would respond. I realize this is a small fish in a big pond in scope, but maybe a little wave will draw someone's attentionConfused

Tabletalk originally was part of a journal package, maybe the contract expired and dropped through the cracks. These magazines contain great articles on a wide range of theological topics and they are easy to digest

Bill:
Tabletalk magazine
Link to vote to update this series https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-book-requests/posts/update-for-tabletalk-magazine  

Bill:
Crucial Questions Series. Four of these have been in prepub since 2017 I believe and there are several more available from Ligonier that have not yet been added to Logos.
Please reach out to Ligonier for these resources.

Again a small fish, but these are great little theological resources in reformed thought

Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS