Paying off a Payment Plan

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Joshua Jenkins | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 17 2021 10:49 AM

So, I purchased a set of books on a payment plan, and I've got it down to a low amount now, and was wondering can I just pay off the entire remaining balance, or do I have to wait 4 more months, for the last 4 payments to go through?

Posts 1221
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2021 10:50 AM

Yes, you can. Call customer service.

Posts 2864
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 20 2021 6:04 PM

I wish they had a way to just do it online. If you have a regular sales person that helps you with things, they could do it for you too if you email that person.

Posts 24
Christian Bongartz | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 20 2021 9:37 PM

I've done this several times in the past and it works well and fast. I either emailed a sales rep or used the sales@faithlife.com 

Posts 8412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 21 2021 3:43 AM

You also save the remaining monthly processing fees.  Pay one fee and save three 👍😁👌

Posts 2293
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 21 2021 7:21 AM

Kevin A. Purcell:

I wish they had a way to just do it online. 

I agree.  This is a major flaw in the Faithlife experience for me.  The inability to do returns on the website is another major flaw.  We shouldn't have to call for pay-offs and returns.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 51
Adam | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 22 2021 3:48 AM

Makes it hard for us international peeps particularly us Aussies. An online option would be great.

Kiyah:

Yes, you can. Call customer service.

Posts 719
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 22 2021 1:26 PM

You do not have to use the phone, you can also use email.

You can email customerservice@faithlife.com if you wish to request a refund.

If you need any assistance with a payment plan, please email paymentplans@faithlife.com

Posts 2293
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 22 2021 1:36 PM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

You do not have to use the phone, you can also use email.

You can email customerservice@faithlife.com if you wish to request a refund.

If you need any assistance with a payment plan, please email paymentplans@faithlife.com

Hey Joe, I do get that, but there is something about doing it and it being done, as opposed to sending an email and assuming it will get done, or waiting on it to get done.  I'm not saying that it would take long, but this, along with returns, really should be something that could be done quickly and easily on the website.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS