Gregory of Nyssa Catechetical Discourse missing Gregory of Nyssa tagging

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1852
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 29 2021 8:15 AM

Over the weekend I was pleased to see the Popular Patristics volume of Gregory of Nyssa's Catechetical Discourse download to my library as the prepub went through. And I was quite please to see how it is tagged to send me to other patristic works in my library.

I was disappointed to not see that it is not a destination for the Gregory of Nyssa datatype, especially since NPNF2 5 includes the work with tagging. For a work like this which includes both the original Greek and an English translation, not having this tagging is quite disappointing.

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

SineNomine:

This seems like a straightforward problem for Kyle to resolve.

(repost from forum migration rollback)

Posts 1852
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 29 2021 1:41 PM

SineNomine:

Yeah. It certainly sounds like a simple oversight that can be corrected if the issue gets in the hands of the right person. And so I truly want this to be a gentle nudge to Faithlife and not a whiny complaint.

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

Posts 5584
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 29 2021 3:26 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

SineNomine:

(repost from forum migration rollback)

Thank you, Bradley!

Posts 1852
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2021 1:26 PM

Bump - It still does not have this functionality....

Posts 1663
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2021 4:35 PM

I apologize.

We had this already to go out before it even shipped but there was a mix up.

It's all cleared up now and will be available on September 13.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts 1852
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 17 2021 5:12 AM

Thanks. The issue I complained about has been fixed. It would be lovely if the introduction now used this tagging when it discusses the work...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS