Craig Keener New Testament Commentaries Collection (8 vols.)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 705
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 2 2021 8:41 AM

My price for this collection is $393.71 USD.  I already have his commentary on John. However the cost of purchasing them individually is $374.97. The cost for the collection is $18.74 more than purchasing them individually. Shouldn't a collection be less expensive than purchasing individually?

Posts 277
Kevin Clemens | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 2 2021 8:55 AM

Typically, yes the collection will be less expensive than individual volumes.

However, right now the Keener John volumes are on sale for the Best Commentaries sale. This results in a decrease in the dynamic pricing discount you receive for these volumes in the bigger collection.

Posts 1649
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 2 2021 9:03 AM

Michael Kinch:

My price for this collection is $393.71 USD.  I already have his commentary on John. However the cost of purchasing them individually is $374.97. The cost for the collection is $18.74 more than purchasing them individually. Shouldn't a collection be less expensive than purchasing individually?

Because of the "Best Commentaries" sale, it's a great time to buy just the volumes you really want and pick up the collection another time, if the collection is more than you'd normally want to spend.

Posts 705
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 2 2021 9:12 AM

Thank you for your comments.  Much appreciated.

Posts 5546
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 2 2021 10:24 AM

Also, if you do want all of the commentaries now, the least expensive way will be to buy the highly discounted one first, and then to buy the other (individually undiscounted) ones as part of the collection.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS