SUGGESTION: Upgrade J. D. Greear Sermons, add Ed Litton Sermons

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1940
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 3 2021 6:34 AM

I suggest an upgrade to the J. D. Greear Sermon Archive (post 2015). Pastor Greear is the three-term former president of the Southern Baptist Convention.

I also suggest adding an archive for Pastor Ed Litton, the newly elected president.

Maybe some of the later messages of the two could be combined in an Interactive Parallel Harmony.

Windows 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

Posts 2407
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 3 2021 9:17 AM

Robert M. Warren:
Maybe some of the later messages of the two could be combined in an Interactive Parallel Harmony.
 SurpriseWink

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 107
Greg Dement | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 3 2021 10:16 AM

Perhaps also adding an archive for Mike Stone and combining sermons from he and Litton to show an Interactive “Lack of Parallel Harmony” in the SBC Wink

Posts 163
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 4 2021 6:28 AM

Merge Greear and Litton with the new Mark Driscoll sermon archive.

Posts 3073
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 21 2021 8:06 AM

Robert M. Warren:

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS