Andreas Roemer | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 20 2021 10:16 PM

My Logos-App-Memory is splitted in:
App: 172MB
Data: 145MB
Cache: 30,42 GB
Total: 30,74 GB
That is too much.

I'm too stupid to find a way to decrease the cache-memory.Sad
It is not possible to move memory to the SD-Card.

A matter of fact is now, that I'll save much money, I can't buy more packages for the time Smile

Thank's a lot for helpfull tipps
Andi

"Die Welt wird dich Gehorsam lehren, denn da besteht die Notwendigkeit, ein Stück Brot zu verdienen". (Waltari)

Posts 25127
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 20 2021 11:12 PM

Andreas Roemer:
I'm too stupid to find a way to decrease the cache-memory

The only reliable way I know of to do this is to delete and reinstall the app

But how many of your resources do you have downloaded to the device?

Posts 666
Andreas Roemer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 21 2021 2:04 AM

Graham Criddle:
The only reliable way I know of to do this is to delete and reinstall the app

Thank You. I've done that 5 times. No changing effects.

Graham Criddle:
But how many of your resources do you have downloaded to the device?

I do nothing. Just install the app, give my account-informations and that's it. After a couple of minutes Logos download the whole library and I can't find a way, to change this behavior. Sad

"Die Welt wird dich Gehorsam lehren, denn da besteht die Notwendigkeit, ein Stück Brot zu verdienen". (Waltari)

Posts 666
Andreas Roemer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 21 2021 2:18 AM

The solution is, to select all the downloaded books and remove them from the storage of the tablet.
With every new installation of the app, Logos means, that it have to make the same settings, like in the previous installation.

Thank you for your help!

Posts 29730
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 21 2021 5:01 AM

on your desktop application, look in the library for “devices” and see if it’s listed. Then change the download preference for your resources to no. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 666
Andreas Roemer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 21 2021 5:32 AM

JT (alabama24):
on your desktop application, look in the library for “devices” and see if it’s listed. Then change the download preference for your resources to no.

thank you so much. Yes it is a good way for me.
After that I have to remove and new install Logos. Clearing the cache haven't the effect of my tablets-memory. After that, all is fine and I've got about 25GB space back Cool

Posts 11
Skip Gaede | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2021 3:33 AM

I think my problem may also be memory related. How do I see how much memory is being used on my iPad?

Posts 5439
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2021 3:58 AM

Skip Gaede:

I think my problem may also be memory related. How do I see how much memory is being used on my iPad?

Here you go...

IMG 0087

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 11
Skip Gaede | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2021 4:30 AM

Thanks, Mike.  see the first post in the thread; I should have included “by Logos”. 

Posts 29730
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2021 4:38 AM

The OP is using Android. Mike gave you the correct means to do something similar in iOS. If you don’t see Logos, scroll the list. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS