Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
Brenden Bridges | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 23 2021 10:00 AM

One of the things I do often is go to information tab to see what resource I am using... Who said what I was quoting... I would be useful to have that information visible in the actual resource/commentary or book... It would take away that added step... I do that every single day.. thanks

Posts 5899
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2021 1:17 PM

See my comments on your other post.

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/202098.aspx

Posts 33762
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2021 2:49 PM

I assume you know you can get it thorugh:

• Select Panel menu (upper right)
  • Select Information
  • Scroll down to Citation

One could also:

• Hit home to see the title page
  • Hit back in navigation bar to return to prior location

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5899
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2021 5:30 PM

MJ. Smith:

I assume you know you can get it thorugh:

• Select Panel menu (upper right)
  • Select Information
  • Scroll down to Citation

One could also:

• Hit home to see the title page
  • Hit back in navigation bar to return to prior location

MJ going through these steps is the OP's issue unless I have completely misunderstood what was said and a different information tab is being referenced. The OP doesn't want to have to do this... as I have bolded in quote form original post.

Brenden Bridges:

One of the things I do often is go to information tab to see what resource I am using... Who said what I was quoting... I would be useful to have that information visible in the actual resource/commentary or book... It would take away that added step... I do that every single day.. thanks

Posts 33762
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2021 6:03 PM

DIsciple II:
MJ going through these steps is the OP's issue unless I have completely misunderstood what was said and a different information tab is being referenced. The OP doesn't want to have to do this...

You are absolutely correct. My post was predicated on two things (a) he did not indicate his method and might not be aware of the alternatives that take minimal steps and (b) others reading the thread might not know what he is doing (an unknown) and what options are available to him. You may note that my second option is as short as most solutions - 1 stroke to get to the data, 1 stroke to return to original location.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5899
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2021 8:58 PM

All good just wasn’t sure if you had misread the OP. My post wasn’t meant to clarify and nothing else and your instructions are clear for anyone else reading this post who may not know.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS