Suggestions: Make Copy with/without Citations More Accessible

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Martin Zhang | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 27 2021 10:53 AM

Hi,

Currently, the preference setting allows us to choose wether to copy with or without citations. This is great as a place for the default setting.

However, I'd like to make copy with or without citations as options either in the menu or the right-click context menu or both places. This way, I can temporarily override the default setting when I copy the text. I don't need to go to the preference, change the setting, and then change it back. It will save us some time.

Thanks for considering it!

Blessings,  

Martin

Posts 33269
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 27 2021 1:12 PM

Remember that Faithlife can measure the interest of suggestions that are posted on feedback.logos.com - the link from there should be given in this tread.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 6
Martin Zhang | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 28 2021 2:49 PM

Hi @MJ. Smith,

Thanks. I have posted an idea there.

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 28 2021 3:23 PM

I have for the first time ever signed up to feedbear and voted up an item.

I would very much appreciate a way to over-ride my system default for citations.

Posts 6
Martin Zhang | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 28 2021 3:28 PM

Haha, thanks Damian.

It was also my first to sign up and post a feedback there.

To make the feedback post more accessible, here is the link: https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-desktop-app/posts/make-copy-with-without-citations-more-accessible

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS