Tabletalk Magazine needs updating

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 133
Bill | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 4 2021 4:29 PM

This magazine from Ligonier Ministries used to be part of a journal collection but hasn't been updated since 2018. I would like to get this reinstated and updated.

If you enjoy Tabletalk magazine and would like to see it updated and back in Logos please vote;

https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-book-requests/posts/update-for-tabletalk-magazine 

Thanks! 

Posts 410
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 4 2021 5:48 PM

Yes I agree. FL please update TableTalk! Thank you!

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 630
Gregory Lawhorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 5 2021 3:55 AM

+1

Posts 133
Bill | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2022 5:31 AM

Just a reminder. See the link above to vote for this

Thank you!

Posts 9815
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2022 7:11 AM

Bill:
Just a reminder. See the link above to vote for this

Done!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 133
Bill | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2022 12:16 PM

Thank you Bruce!

Posts 133
Bill | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 27 2022 10:47 AM

Time to make another plea for voting for Tabletalk magazine updates again. May's issue had great short articles on the "Misunderstood Attributes of God" that are very helpful. This is a great resource for layman, teachers and pastors alike.

Somehow this valuable and now missing resource from the journal packages has gone unnoticed for four years. My hope is to bring it to the remembrance of Faithlife and have it reinstated and updated, either in a journal package or a separate product, Even a reader's edition at first would be helpful.

Even if you are not of the reformed tradition it has good value for your ministry

Please help by voting at the link below, Thank You

Bill:

This magazine from Ligonier Ministries used to be part of a journal collection but hasn't been updated since 2018. I would like to get this reinstated and updated.

If you enjoy Tabletalk magazine and would like to see it updated and back in Logos please vote;

https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-book-requests/posts/update-for-tabletalk-magazine 

Thanks! 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS