How do I download on a parallel laptop?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 732
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 10 2021 5:28 PM

How do I download new resources that are already on my main laptop? For instance, the whole "Lutheran Starter Legacy Library" downloaded onto laptop #1 in toto but all I can do is download individual resources from it one by one onto laptop #2.

Thank you in advance for pointing out what is probably right under this octogenarian's noseBig Smile 

Posts 35556
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 10 2021 6:00 PM

Do you know how to select multiple items in the library panel? Do that then in the information pane; click on download.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5868
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2021 1:40 AM

What Martha said.

I note that although I have a few volumes selected in the library pane when the information panel is clicked it only shows a single resource.

I assume the rest of the selection will be downloaded?

Screenshot 2021-08-11 At 09.32.29

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 30476
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2021 3:17 AM

For clarification: presumably you mistakenly selected the “skinny installation“ options. You can change those in preferences so that moving forward, all resources download and update. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 732
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2021 5:52 PM

Thank you, MJ, Mike, and JT. I'll work at your advice tomorrow. (Everything takes longer when recuperating from pneumonia. But I'm thankful that's "all" I caught!) Peace be with you folks.

Posts 27853
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2021 10:58 PM

Mike Binks:

I note that although I have a few volumes selected in the library pane when the information panel is clicked it only shows a single resource.

I assume the rest of the selection will be downloaded?

I get a different display in Windows (for Cover view), but equally doubtful it is functioning properly. Downloading is more definite in Details view.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS