Monthly Sale: Staff Picks

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 122
Greg Dement | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 1 2021 12:53 PM

Thought about saying something in the past about the staff picks having stayed the same for months. After seeing again today thought I would mention something. Seems that other platforms: books, music, etc, that offer staff picks, update them regularly.  I would be interested in seeing the staffs thoughts and them being updated regularly (if they are utilizing and reading the resources, if not perhaps the section should just be removed?)

Posts 122
Greg Dement | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2021 6:21 AM

A few more comments besides the Staff Picks not being updated in a very long time.

I also noticed that the "The Best Commentaries For Every Book of the Bible" sale for 50% off is still on the home page although it has been over for quite some time.  Potential for someone to reflexively order something without noticing advertised discount is not applied.

I have been on webinars/live feeds on video podcasts where some of the sales staff have taught certain aspects of using Logos. They have really touted the home page as a place that is updated daily and they look forward to starting each day with reading it. In reality is seems that with the exception of "this day in history" and maybe a couple of sections that this is certainly not the case.

There used to be a daily special. The resource was not always something that interested me but it did pull me to look for it daily.

My tone is not to be taken as complaining. I love Logos/FL! I just would like to be able to benefit from all aspects in the FL ecosystem.  I feel there is opportunity being missed by FL by not "working it harder?" both in terms of aspects users can benefit from and but also a means to drive sales for FL.  There are so many wonderful things about FL but there is always room for improvement as well.

Posts 9023
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2021 8:35 AM

For the best commentary sale you need to clear your cache or browsing history because is not showing on my home page.  I’m using Safari, Google and Microsoft Edge and the home page is up to date on all three browsers.

DAL

Posts 2086
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2021 9:25 AM

DAL:
you need to clear your cache or browsing history

Greg:

Maybe you're actually stuck in time. If you're stuck at nine months ago, please take me back with you.

Windows 10 (L9 Beta [Dark Mode most of the time]) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

There are four lights

Posts 122
Greg Dement | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2021 10:33 AM

Ha, if I can figure that out maybe we can go nine months ahead as well!

DAL, thanks I will try to clear the cache and history. I am on a Mac using Safari

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS