Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Laurence Edgar | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 2 2021 12:49 PM

Can anyone advise. I am unable to open Grudems ST 2nd edition on my iPad or on Kindle fire. I purchased it recently for course but find I cannot open it on theses devices. It opens fine on my phone and on laptop but not on devices mentioned above. Any help appreciatted. 

Laurence

Posts 25223
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2021 12:58 PM

Hi Laurence - and welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Laurence Edgar:
I am unable to open Grudems ST 2nd edition on my iPad or on Kindle fire. I purchased it recently for course but find I cannot open it on theses devices.

I've just tried this on my iPad and it worked fine so it's not a general resource issue.

Quick question - which version of Logos SW are you running on your iPad? I ask because you posted in the Logos 8 forum and the current version is 9.x

Graham 

Posts 2
Laurence Edgar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2021 1:37 PM

Hi Graham the logos version on iPad is 8.12.7 

Posts 25223
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2021 2:40 PM

Hi Laurence

Laurence Edgar:
the logos version on iPad is 8.12.7 

I think that is probably the reason it is not loading this resource. Some resources require particular levels of software and I guess this is the case here.

I am assuming your iPhone is running Logos 9.x - is that correct?

If the reason for running 8.x on your iPad is iOS version and not being able to upgrade I don't think there is anything that can be do. You could access the resource in the web app if that helps at all.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS