Word Biblical Commentary (61 volumes) for $399

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 3 2021 10:55 AM

In case you haven't checked the logos.com web site today: https://www.logos.com/publisher-spotlight 

Just about 4-1/2 days to take advantage of this price.

For the curious, I paid this price years ago for the 54 volume set and then paid for 7 more volumes to get to the current 61. It isn't likely you'll every see a better price.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1376
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2021 5:05 PM

It's very much worth it at this price.

Also note that the offer gives dynamic pricing. I own WBC, but it shows a revised edition of Daniel that I can get for $8.66.

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2021 5:10 PM

Sean:
I own WBC, but it shows a revised edition of Daniel that I can get for $8.66.

Nice. Yes

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8912
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2021 5:31 PM

351 pages original edition vs 624 revised edition for $8 and change not bad! 

Posts 532
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2021 5:32 PM

Thanks for mentioning the Daniel commentary. I didn't realize I was missing that and just added it.

Posts 5909
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2021 6:22 PM

Sean:
Also note that the offer gives dynamic pricing.

NB: On the PDP it does, even though it (presently) doesn't on the sale page.

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & not waste others' time. Thanks!

Posts 2590
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2021 6:23 PM

I also purchased the WBC set years ago for $399 [from Jim-Ray].  I just added the Daniel commentary revision. The price was too good to pass up.  Although I do not use the set all the time, I have found it helpful.  If you can afford it, I doubt that you will see anything cheaper. 

Anyone remember Jim-Ray Higginson?  He was the sales person I always worked with.  He never pressured me to buy anything I didn't need or want.

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2021 5:30 AM

Sean:

It's very much worth it at this price.

Also note that the offer gives dynamic pricing. I own WBC, but it shows a revised edition of Daniel that I can get for $8.66.

That was my exact situation. I didn't want to purchase the revised edition for full price but this made it worth it.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1157
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2021 7:51 AM

Well, I picked up the Daniel re-tread. I'd say the vaue was in not making a mistake and buying it at regular. After going thru it yesterday, it's maybe 2nd year college level ... introductory.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS