Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 286
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 16 2021 8:33 AM

Can anyone tell me how the progress is going on transferring the Fire Bible from Wordsearch to Logos is going?  I am praying it will be released no later than the end of this year, but am anxious for a legit ETA.

Posts 3230
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 16 2021 9:13 AM

Gary Osborne:

Can anyone tell me how the progress is going on transferring the Fire Bible from Wordsearch to Logos is going?  I am praying it will be released no later than the end of this year, but am anxious for a legit ETA.

Its already beutifully transferred.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 286
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 16 2021 1:50 PM

Well I put my pre-order in last year and I still don’t have it.

Posts 637
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 17 2021 12:05 AM

The store website states that it is still "In Production". The statement that Tes made would be in relation to those who had the fire bible from WordSearch. For those individuals there is a working version that has been made available to them. I guess you will just have to have a bit more patience. Sorry if that is not what you wanted to hear.

Posts 286
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 17 2021 6:00 AM

Roy:

The store website states that it is still "In Production". The statement that Tes made would be in relation to those who had the fire bible from WordSearch. For those individuals there is a working version that has been made available to them. I guess you will just have to have a bit more patience. Sorry if that is not what you wanted to hear.

I was certain that's what Tes was referring to as well.  Just wanting to possibly get some type of approximate ETA from an official at Faithlife.  I've actually been waiting for the Fire Bible for over 10 years now.  I remember having personal email correspondence with Bob Pritchett himself many years ago asking for this product to be added to Logos.  I'm just hoping it's completed by Christmas.  That would nice.

Posts 3230
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 17 2021 6:11 AM

Roy:
The statement that Tes made would be in relation to those who had the fire bible from WordSearch.

Yes it is.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 286
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2021 4:58 AM

Asking one more time. Any possibility of getting even a broad ETA on this long requested resource?

Posts 286
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 5 2022 10:54 AM

Bringing this over from the Pentecostal board in hopes that someone, someone in the know, might be able to tell us when this resource might actually be available.

Gary Osborne:

Kathleen Marie:

It shows pre-pub for me. I never owned Wordsearch.

The problem is it’s been a pre-pub for 15 or 16 months now. and I have no idea how much longer it will take before Faithlife gets around to issuing this one. My fear is since it’s not a Reformed/Baptist resource, it will be on the back-burner for a long time.

Posts 90
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 15 2022 10:15 AM

Being a WS user also I have had this resource in Logos for awhile now. Don't recall exactly when it came over. 

It shows a pub date of 2/25/2022.

https://www.logos.com/product/199144/fire-bible-global-study-edition

A Slave of Christ, Cancelled by Culture, Affirmed by God! HCSB, yes I am that guy!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS