Internet's back...Ida was a doozy.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5464
David Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 24 2021 9:51 PM

Eye passed just to the west of the town west of me. Got water in the house...and my built-in generator. No power at all for 5-6 days, then had a portable generator for 5 days. No water for 2-3 days. Just got internet back almost a month later. Best friend died a day or two after storm hit from Crohn's. Been a heck of a month. Still, many people fared much worse. House next to me got cut in half longways by a massive tree...took out the guest room instead of the master, so neighbors survived.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 6004
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 25 2021 12:04 AM

Sorry to hear of the passing of your friend David. It’s been a tough month for you and your community. Welcome back.

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 25 2021 6:53 AM

What a challenging month it has been for you. Glad you are back.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3301
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 25 2021 12:16 PM

I'm glad you survived the storm unhurt. My condolences on the passing of your best friend. 

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS