Can't log on to Feedbear

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 19577
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 28 2021 12:57 AM

I got logged out of Feedbear and can't log back in again. I've always used my email address to log in. Same email address that I use for Logos/Faithlife.

This is what I get when I try to log in:

I click on "Log in with password" since I already have a password, and enter it (correctly) and get thrown back to the main screen, not logged in.

I try resetting my password. Same deal.

I try using the "Email log in link" button instead, and I get an email looking like this (I've blurred out my email address):

I click on the button or use the URL and it throws me back to the login screen, not logged in.

I'm exasperated. I don't want to use some other method to log in (e.g., Facebook or Google), because it won't know I'm the same person as the one who logged in with my email address, which is a special one I do not use for FB or Google, only for Logos/Faithlife. So it won't show me all my suggestions that I posted or voted on.

Ugh.

Posts 35581
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 28 2021 3:02 AM

Have you tried feedback.faithlife.com as the site? That is quickest route for me and it bypasses the password (or did the last time I logged on).

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9181
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 28 2021 11:37 AM

As you probably know, we don't run the Feedback site; it's operated by FeedBear.

I could submit a support request for you, but it might be more efficient for you to contact them directly (since I don't know what email address you're using): support@feedbear.com 

Posts 19577
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 28 2021 12:46 PM

MJ. Smith:

Have you tried feedback.faithlife.com as the site? That is quickest route for me and it bypasses the password (or did the last time I logged on).

Yes, that's the one I always use. It didn't bypass the password for me yesterday.

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

As you probably know, we don't run the Feedback site; it's operated by FeedBear.

I could submit a support request for you, but it might be more efficient for you to contact them directly (since I don't know what email address you're using): support@feedbear.com 

Yes, I realized that after posting here and submitted a support request on their main site. I got a response today apologizing for the inconvenience and saying they had fixed the problem, which they indeed had.

Posts 3260
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 28 2021 3:13 PM

I reported the same thing to them last night. This is at least the second time this has happened.

Posts 19577
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 28 2021 9:22 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

I reported the same thing to them last night. This is at least the second time this has happened.

Sad

At least they seem to be responsive when we report it. I hope they figure out what's causing it and stop that from happening in the future.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS