Scrolling slows when text comparison is open

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 246
Steven Veach | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 29 2021 6:25 AM

Not sure if this is a known issue or not. I just noticed when the text comparison tab is open all other tab scrolling slows way down to non-existent. Scrolling for the text comparison is fine. When I close text comparison all scrolling for all other tabs returns to normal.  

Also, I know there is a shortcut key for a text comparison popup on the desktop version (I think F7). Is there one on the web app or mobile app? 

Posts 36052
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 2 2021 4:42 PM

bump for the week 5

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 21
LogosEmployee
Kamira Rea | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2021 5:56 PM

Steven Veach:

Not sure if this is a known issue or not. I just noticed when the text comparison tab is open all other tab scrolling slows way down to non-existent. Scrolling for the text comparison is fine. When I close text comparison all scrolling for all other tabs returns to normal.  

I am unable to reproduce the issue with several types of panel open. Could you give more details about your layout, or provide a screen shot or screencast? Also what browser are you using, and what OS version?

Steven Veach:

Also, I know there is a shortcut key for a text comparison popup on the desktop version (I think F7). Is there one on the web app or mobile app? 

There is no shortcut on the web app. 

Posts 246
Steven Veach | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 10:05 AM

Kamira Rea:

I am unable to reproduce the issue with several types of panel open. Could you give more details about your layout, or provide a screen shot or screencast? Also what browser are you using, and what OS version?

....There is no shortcut on the web app. 

I currently have many tabs open in a single screen layout, though it has the same behavior whether I have 10 or just 2 tabs open. The OS is android on a Samsung phone using the Kiwi Browser (chrome clone). 

That is disappointing about the lack of shortcut keys. ;-(

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS