Passage Guide - Commentary Type: The Preacher’s Outline and Sermon Bible (Not Showing)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4773
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 4 2021 10:25 AM

I was curious if anyone else had this issue or if it was just me. I decided to jump on the above NT collection since it is was on sale last week and when I did a passage guide and filtered my commentaries by type I didn't see it listed anywhere. I did see it in general listings and series but not the type section. I would expect it to populate under homiletical.  Is it just me or was I up too late last night :)

https://www.logos.com/product/206360/the-preachers-outline-and-sermon-bible-new-testament 

Posts 2564
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 4 2021 10:42 AM

My Galatians volume is listed as Exegetical.

Posts 4773
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 4 2021 10:59 AM

Thank you John! I'll look there later though I could have sworn I checked that. I had a passage guide open to Matt 7:15-20 and that volume is broken into two pieces I believe.

Posts 4773
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 4 2021 6:03 PM

It seems you were correct sir! It was just really far down a list. I still think it would appear better in homiletical but oh well. 

Thx!

Posts 1678
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 12 2021 2:24 PM

Mattillo:

It seems you were correct sir! It was just really far down a list. I still think it would appear better in homiletical but oh well. 

Thx!

I agree. We switched them to Homiletical.

Posts 4773
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 12 2021 3:31 PM

Thank you Kyle

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS