Page 2 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 54 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 9008
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 10:05 PM

Jonathan Bradley:

DAL:

Paul Caneparo:

Steve Adams:

Yes, there is a voucher code available for pastors this month. It is not much, but it is something. If you email customer support, they will tell you the code to use.

I've tried sales and they told me there's no coupon this year.

He said customer support.  Maybe sales doesn’t know. Many times that has happened, so give Customer Support a shot then share the code on FB

👍😁👌

I emailed cs@logos.com about a code and they responded directing me to the Pastor Appreciation Month sales page. No mention of a code. 

The question remains: How is it that Steve Adams claims he was given a coupon? Maybe he was given one by accident?

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 11:28 PM

DAL:

Jonathan Bradley:

DAL:

Paul Caneparo:

Steve Adams:

Yes, there is a voucher code available for pastors this month. It is not much, but it is something. If you email customer support, they will tell you the code to use.

He said customer support.  Maybe sales doesn’t know. Many times that has happened, so give Customer Support a shot then share the code on FB

👍😁👌

I emailed cs@logos.com about a code and they responded directing me to the Pastor Appreciation Month sales page. No mention of a code. 

The question remains: How is it that Steve Adams claims he was given a coupon? Maybe he was given one by accident?

I've had secondary confirmation from Customer Service that there's no coupon and they referred me to the sale.

I did see on social media that there's a $10 coupon for Chinese resources.  I'm happy to deal with Steve's contact if they want to reach out to me. 😉

Posts 543
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2021 4:01 AM

DAL:

Jonathan Bradley:

DAL:

Paul Caneparo:

Steve Adams:

👍😁👌

DAL, I have the same question about Steve's code. 

Posts 4165
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:30 AM

Customer service didn't even get back to me. Soo... At least you guys got a response.

That is a bigger problem than their not being a code this year. Which is ok. Disappointing but ok :)

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 9008
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:44 AM

abondservant:

Customer service didn't even get back to me. Soo... At least you guys got a response.

That is a bigger problem than their not being a code this year. Which is ok. Disappointing but ok :)

Good things come to those who wait 😉

Posts 124
Brooks Cochran | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2021 10:01 AM

I "fear" many of us will buy a book, we want, on sale and/or full price and then the coupon shows up on October 29!

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2021 11:13 AM

DAL:

abondservant:

Is that a hint?

Posts 4165
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2021 12:46 PM

DAL:

abondservant:

Fair point, hopefully it means whomever fielded my email is being thorough :).

Posts 1198
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2021 2:49 PM

I received this response from CS, which included the code, and was good for 10% off the total purchase.

Dear Dale,

Thank you for contacting us. We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your coupon.

In Logos we do provide the Pastor Appreciation Month coupon, to obtain this discount, you can use the coupon code.

Make sure to continue to stay signed up to the offers so that you can enjoy any of our specials we have for you in the future as well.
You may find the information about this promotion at: https://www.logos.com/pastor-appreciation-month
We hope this helps! Sincerely, Gissell Rojas Faithlife Support Department 800-875-6467 | 360-527-1700 | UK Callers: 0(871)218-1700 www.Logos.com/Support - Logos Support www.Logos.com/Videos - Training Videos You study with Logos, now present with Proclaim Also from the makers of Logos: Faithlife Giving - Online Giving -----Original Message----- From: Dale Heath Sent: Wednesday, October 6, 2021 6:41 PM To: Logos Customer Support <customerservice@faithlife.com> Subject: PAM code Hi, please let me know what the PAM code is. Thanks, Dale Heath.
Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:52 PM

Dale E Heath:

I received this response from CS, which included the code, and was good for 10% off the total purchase.

Dear Dale,

Thank you for contacting us. We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your coupon.

In Logos we do provide the Pastor Appreciation Month coupon, to obtain this discount, you can use the coupon code.

Make sure to continue to stay signed up to the offers so that you can enjoy any of our specials we have for you in the future as well.
You may find the information about this promotion at: https://www.logos.com/pastor-appreciation-month
We hope this helps! Sincerely, Gissell Rojas Faithlife Support Department 800-875-6467 | 360-527-1700 | UK Callers: 0(871)218-1700 www.Logos.com/Support - Logos Support www.Logos.com/Videos - Training Videos You study with Logos, now present with Proclaim Also from the makers of Logos: Faithlife Giving - Online Giving -----Original Message----- From: Dale Heath Sent: Wednesday, October 6, 2021 6:41 PM To: Logos Customer Support <customerservice@faithlife.com> Subject: PAM code Hi, please let me know what the PAM code is. Thanks, Dale Heath.

That's odd. I received the following from the same individual:

Dear Paul,

Thank you for reaching Customer Support, we are more than happy to hear from you.

Our system sent the email on 10/02/2021 it might have gone to your Spam or Junk folder. The subject is “Pastor Appreciation! Up to 55% off”.

You may find the information about this promotion athttps://www.logos.com/pastor-appreciation-month

If you need further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Posts 12514
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 1:04 AM

Maybe the difference is in you current user data at Faithlife. The PAM promotion is available for all users, whereas the PAM coupon code only goes out to actual pastors, where FL has it in their customer database / the FL user profile that the respective user is a pastor (which means I personally never received a PAM code and I'm okay with that, since I'm not a pastor).

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 2:18 AM

NB.Mick:

Maybe the difference is in you current user data at Faithlife. The PAM promotion is available for all users, whereas the PAM coupon code only goes out to actual pastors, where FL has it in their customer database / the FL user profile that the respective user is a pastor (which means I personally never received a PAM code and I'm okay with that, since I'm not a pastor).

It is pastors who haven't been receiving a coupon. Obviously Faithlife have been very generous in previous years and we have no right to expect one.

Posts 543
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 3:53 AM

Paul Caneparo:

NB.Mick:

It is pastors who haven't been receiving a coupon. Obviously Faithlife have been very generous in previous years and we have no right to expect one.

I'm pastor who has received the coupon in the past, and I received no such coupon this PAM. I'm stating this as a fact in this discussion, not as a complaint or anything this month, as there are no books that I am wanting to get at the present moment. I am grateful for all of the other coupons and benefits FL provides its users. 

Posts 719
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 5:27 AM

Jonathan Bradley:

I'm pastor who has received the coupon in the past, and I received no such coupon this PAM.

Ditto

Posts 4165
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 9:01 AM

Gordon Jones:

Jonathan Bradley:

I'm pastor who has received the coupon in the past, and I received no such coupon this PAM.

Ditto

Same. Not complaining. I've gotten it every year for a long time.

Posts 1198
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 11:07 AM

I just received the official email with the official 10% off coupon code. It's official.

Pastor Appreciation Month

Save up to 55% on pastoral resources.

We’re going all out, all month long, with huge deals on pastoral resources. But that’s not all—save even more with a coupon exclusively for pastors.

Use it anytime in October, and get an extra 10% off any one order!

Posts 105

I just received the email with a 10% coupon

Posts 4165
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 11:24 AM

Just got the same email, thanks FL! :)

Now to decide what to spend it on.

Posts 543
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 11:32 AM

Thank you FL! 

Posts 5080
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 11:56 AM