Pastor Appreciation Month

Page 3 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 54 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 8946
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 12:11 PM

Pedro Gabriel Cavalcanti Lima:

I just received the email with a 10% coupon

Me too! $2.90 is better than nothing! Besides there have been too many great deals to spend more. At least it wasn’t one of those get $5 off when you spend $50 😂

On a serious note, thank you, FL! We’ve become so spoiled that sometimes instead of being thankful, we just feel entitled or take things for granted.  Thanks 🙏 and I’ll definitely enjoy my systematic theology, volume 2 by Doug Kelly: https://www.logos.com/product/168423/systematic-theology-the-beauty-of-christ-a-trinitarian-vision-volume-2 

DAL

Posts 1850
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 1:18 PM

Received now too. Thanks. 😀

Posts 8946
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 1:27 PM

Paul Caneparo:

Received now too. Thanks. 😀

Yeah there goes my hint 😂😂😂

Posts 286
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 1:34 PM

Nothing sent to me yet. 

Posts 5048
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 1:51 PM

Gary Osborne:

Nothing sent to me yet. 

Ditto

Posts 116
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 2:46 PM

Mattillo:

Gary Osborne:

Nothing sent to me yet. 

Ditto

i haven’t received anything either even though I received the PAM coupon last year.

Posts 8946
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 3:39 PM

People usually say Thanks* to their Pastor* during this month. They usually write it in CAPS to emphasize it. Two* simple words mean a lot 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 80
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 4:03 PM

I have been following this thread and assumed that I would not be getting a PAM coupon this year so went ahead and purchased some resources from the PAM site. Literally, I got the 10% coupon at the same time I got my "thank you for your order" email. Kind of funny, I'm too impatient I guess as this happens to me more often then I would like to admit. Not sure if I will use the coupon now, but maybe towards the end of the month.

Posts 286
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 4:26 PM

DAL:

People usually say Thanks* to their Pastor* during this month. They usually write it in CAPS to emphasize it. Two* simple words mean a lot 👍😁👌

DAL

THANKSDAL  :)

Posts 8946
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 4:51 PM

Gary Osborne:

DAL:

DAL

THANKSDAL  :)

Enjoy 👍😁👌

Posts 1198
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 5:36 PM

Daniel Bender:

I have been following this thread and assumed that I would not be getting a PAM coupon this year so went ahead and purchased some resources from the PAM site. Literally, I got the 10% coupon at the same time I got my "thank you for your order" email. Kind of funny, I'm too impatient I guess as this happens to me more often then I would like to admit. Not sure if I will use the coupon now, but maybe towards the end of the month.

You can return your purchase for a full refund if you didn't use another coupon and repurchase only once per item. You can contact CS and ask them to handle it for you. You can use it later in the month. #2 would be my choice, or a combination of #2 & #3.

Posts 4165
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 7:06 PM

Picked this up:

https://www.logos.com/product/206565/preaching-suite-premium

Along with some of the discounted commentaries and the free book of the month :)

Thanks Bob, and faithlife :)

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 8946
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2021 8:24 PM

Dale E Heath:

Daniel Bender:

You can return your purchase for a full refund if you didn't use another coupon and repurchase only once per item. You can contact CS and ask them to handle it for you. You can use it later in the month. #2 would be my choice, or a combination of #2 & #3.

Not really worth it, in my opinion, unless he spent 1k bucks.

Posts 2869
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2021 4:34 AM

DAL:

DAL

Dal, Dal, Dal SmileSmile head shaking here Stick out tongue

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 2526
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2021 1:35 PM

Check your Home Page if you have a birthday.

Page 3 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS