Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 36
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 6 2021 11:37 AM

I'm currently a Faithlife Connect Essentials subscriber. My renewal comes up around the end of October. I'm debating whether to remain on Connect or move to the Full Feature Set so I can own instead of rent the features.

I'd like to get a calculation of my current Faithlife Connect 2% rewards back to determine whether it is enough for me to wish to remain on Connect or cancel Connect and move to the Full Feature Set.

I was told Marketing makes these calculations.

Is there any way for Marketing to give me a rough calculation of it now? If not, is there a way I can manually calculate it using my Logos purchase history? Would I just add up January 2021 through Current and take 2% of it?

Thanks!

Posts 33849
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2021 5:29 PM

weekly bump for attention 5

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 36
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2021 8:40 PM

Thanks! I calculated my purchase history this year and took 2% of it to try to get a rough estimate. So far it looks like I'd get back a little over $25. Not bad but not a huge amount. I'm leaning toward dropping Connect and moving to the Full Feature Set so I can own instead of rent the features. I need to scale back on some services, especially on services I can replace with owning instead of renting.

Posts 51
Michael Hunt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 10 2021 3:39 AM

The thing I would also be looking at is where Logos is at in terms of its upgrade cycle (i.e. when could we expect Logos 10 to ship). While I have no answer to offer to you on this it would change the value of your retaining your connect sub vs dropping it.

Posts 36
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 10 2021 11:42 AM

Michael Hunt:

The thing I would also be looking at is where Logos is at in terms of its upgrade cycle (i.e. when could we expect Logos 10 to ship). While I have no answer to offer to you on this it would change the value of your retaining your connect sub vs dropping it.

My guess is that it could come out around mid-late next year. If it did, I could dynamic price upgrade to the Logos 10 Full Feature Set. I may keep my Wordsearch Perks that transferred over to Logos, which gives me some of the same perks I have with Faithlife Connect (the ones I'd actually use) plus my $100 back in Logos Credit. I may start "banking" the Logos credit from the Perks membership to put toward Logos Feature Set upgrades, which would give me the same budgeting in as a Connect subscription each year, but the funds are going toward ownership vs renting of the features.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS