Reftagger - Polish translations.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
Bartosz Sylwestrzak | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 2 2021 10:45 AM

Dear Reftagger/Faithlife Experts,

What needs to be done in order for one of the Polish Bible translations to be made available on Reftagger? I can see that the need for a Polish translation has already been expressed a decade ago (!) and yet nothing has happened since. I would like to understand what specific measures need to be taken in order for this to finally happen. Is it a matter of finances, of availability of a digitalised format of a particular translation, etc.? I would like to do something about it, but I need to know what I have to do first.

I will be looking forward to hearing from anyone who is able to provide any insight on this matter.

In Christ,

Bartek

Posts 36375
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 6 2021 9:29 PM

bump for visibility 7

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4
Tim Petersen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 24 2022 3:01 PM

Bump again for visibility. 

There are many people who would really love a Polish translation. And would be willing to contribute some of the legwork to getting it done. 

Posts 2746
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 15 2022 11:13 AM

Polish is one of major languages in Europe and it is very strange we do not have any Polish Bible in Logos. I have e-book version of Biblia Ekumeniczna, the new translation done by most, if not all, major denominations in Poland. Very respected translation and it would be great to have it in Logos. 

Bohuslav

Posts 88
LogosEmployee
Ali Pope | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2022 9:48 PM

Thank you all for your suggestion of the Polish translation to be added onto Reftagger. We value feedback from our users. Feel free to create a post for the Polish Translation at Faithlife Feedback for Reftagger.

Ali Pope | Associate Program Manager

Posts 2285
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 20 2022 5:56 AM

Bohuslav Wojnar:

Polish is one of major languages in Europe and it is very strange we do not have any Polish Bible in Logos. I have e-book version of Biblia Ekumeniczna, the new translation done by most, if not all, major denominations in Poland. Very respected translation and it would be great to have it in Logos. 

I would also like to see this version or several versions in the Polish language.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS