content not showing in Your Content

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2848
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 2 2021 11:23 PM

I've experienced a complete failure to show sermons from Sermon Builder not showing up in Your Content on more than one occasion. This is really disconcerting because it means notes won't show up either. This really cripples Logos. Is this primed by the web or what? 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 3936
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 3 2021 10:35 AM

Hi MAB,

Can you give an example of what you are seeing, and then an example of what you expect to see. A screenshot of your Search Results and the Sermon you expect to see but don't would be helpful (including both the area of text that you expect to show up and the sidebar)? This will help in trying to reproduce what might be going on.

Posts 2848
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 3 2021 11:41 AM

Philana R. Crouch:
Can you give an example of what you are seeing, and then an example of what you expect to see.

I opened a passage study layout referencing John 10:22-42. The same reference is in my sermon. It's showing as a hyperlink. Normally this shows up in Your Content. But it's not at all. 

This happened once before and then it came back the following day. But it's persisting now and it aggravates me.

I'll see about screenshots. 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 2848
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 3 2021 11:58 AM

OK it now decided to work properly again after another restart Geeked So the question I have is this Your Content in the Passage Guide linked to a web sync. For the last several weeks I have only been using my iPad and this one computer, so I am curious as to why it would not be readily up to date. 

Posts 3936
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 4 2021 9:20 AM

mab:

OK it now decided to work properly again after another restart Geeked So the question I have is this Your Content in the Passage Guide linked to a web sync. For the last several weeks I have only been using my iPad and this one computer, so I am curious as to why it would not be readily up to date. 

Getting logs when this happens again would be helpful. Is it possible that one of your apps was closed before they synced?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS