Large Monitor With Logos

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Maria Allen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 10 2021 1:52 AM

Yes, buy 144hz+ and 27 inch monitor

Posts 2893
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 10 2021 9:33 AM

I don't agree that you need a high refresh rate monitor if you're mostly just doing text. I own this monitor from Best Buy and Samsung. It's a decent 32-inch 4K but looks good. I would not use it for gaming, but for preparing sermons and general Bible study it's great

Unless you are using a very wide monitor, like 40" or more, then I wouldn't bother. Adds cost with little value.

Posts 597
J. Remington Bowling | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 10 2021 9:47 AM

I switched from a 3 monitor setup with 1440p to one 40 inch 4k tv for a while. The text was easier to read on the 4k, but ultimately I hated the extra height dimension on the 40 inch. I found that I still had to look left and right, as I did with the three monitor setup, but also found myself looking up and down! 

Plus with the three monitors, I could have them angled  on wall mounts so that looking left or right isn't as bad as having to do it on a flat screen. This made me think that a curved monitor with lots of width and not a lot of height would probably be a great experience, but I have no excuse for ditching the ones I have now.

Potato resting atop 2020 Mac Pro stand.

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS