Commentary on the NT from the Talmud and Midrash linked resources list suggestion

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1730
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 5 2021 3:10 AM

I received Commentary on the NT from the Talmud and Midrash and it looks very interesting.

https://www.logos.com/product/30801/commentary-on-the-new-testament-from-the-talmud-and-midrash 

The links work very well when pointing to other Logos resources, like Talmud, Mishnah, Tosefta, Midrash, Pesah, Pesikta, Pesher, Targum, etc.

There are also some links that don't work, because I don't have the resource. Finding the missing resource needs some detective work, because the resource title and the info needed to get to the right point may have a variety of names etc. 

Could it be possible to make a list of available resources in Logos, that have potential links from this Commentary on the NT from the Talmud and Midrash?

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 11

Posts 2372
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 5 2021 4:11 AM

When you click on the links for resources that you don't own, do they not open a preview of the missing resource in a new tab with a link to purchase it?

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1550
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 5 2021 4:12 AM

There are also some references to Eusebius, Origen, the Apostolic Fathers and a few classical authors.

Edit: I have added a screenshot of the concordance tool:

Strack Billerbeck

Posts 1730
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 5 2021 11:35 AM

Thousand thanks to you both!

Looks like I have some work to do, but I look forward to it! 

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 11

Posts 745
Christian Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 6 2021 6:26 AM

Is this commentary available yet for the Gospel of John? 

Posts 1730
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 6 2021 10:49 AM

Christian Alexander:

Not yet. Just the volume three (Hebrews-Revelation) is ready. 

Posts 745
Christian Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 6 2021 1:11 PM

Veli Voipio:

Christian Alexander:

Not yet. Just the volume three (Hebrews-Revelation) is ready. 

OK. Is there any good deals on this now?

Posts 2230
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 6 2021 1:23 PM

The price you see now is the best one you will see.  This product (vol. 3) was just made available and the other two next year. 

Posts 1198
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 6 2021 2:25 PM

Christian Alexander:

OK. Is there any good deals on this now?

If you're a Connect member, you can use your Lexham discount code. I just tried it and it does give the 25% discount. You have to be on the Lexham website, not the Logos.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS