Unable to click Next on checkout/billing page

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 122
Darrell Tan | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 11 2021 11:40 PM

After keying in my Billing Information, I click Next but nothing happens.

Posts 33762
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 13 2021 4:41 PM

bump to encourage a response 8

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 172
Kathleen Marie | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 13 2021 7:45 PM

I am on an older and slower computer. Some pages load too slow, and get stuck. Try closing the page and loading a new one. Sometimes it takes 4 tries, but usually the second try is enough. Sometimes I need to restart the computer or try a different browser. This does not just happen to me with the logos site, but the logos site is one of the worst for me.

I have been assuming that sites with dynamic pricing require more power than just text and images.

Also, sites with ads fail to load critical buttons for me.

Verbum 9 Fundamentals, Preaching Suite Essentials, Britannica Great Books, Harvard Classics, asst legacy libraries

Posts 279
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 15 2021 8:56 AM

We made some updates to the checkout process to address some account creation and billing bugs late last week. Please continue to report any ongoing issues you find.

Posts 86
Manuel Roth | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 25 2021 12:42 AM

I had the problem very often, that there were blocking queries to facebook or google before checkout or on product pages. I didn't like it and now I have blcoked them. I can't understand why faithlife would use analytics from the big tech on my religious preferences.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS