Anyone else thankful for the latest Galaxie journal bundle update?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9802
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 12 2021 6:26 PM

Thank you Faithlife for the latest Galaxie Journal update (volume 24). Having new journals is a huge blessing.

https://www.logos.com/product/217396/galaxies-theological-journal-library-vols-1-24

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3433
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2021 6:33 PM

Me. Bruce! Best Journal value in the FL corpus. Edit: Especially love JETS and BibSac.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Posts 1426
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2021 8:24 PM

Bruce Dunning:
Thank you Faithlife for the latest Galaxie Journal update (volume 24)

How does this work? Do you buy it once and then get the updates with dynamic pricing? 

Posts 3433
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2021 9:00 PM

Mike Tourangeau:

Bruce Dunning:

How does this work? Do you buy it once and then get the updates with dynamic pricing? 

Yes, Mike. IIRC, there is also a subscription option. Edit:Subscription is $5/mo or $50/yr.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Posts 2380
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 13 2021 4:00 AM

Mike Tourangeau:

Bruce Dunning:

Yes, and to give you an idea of the cost after you purchase the collection, I own all of the previously released journals, so this latest release cost me $12.69, so although it is a big initial investment, the cost to stay updated is not much.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 9802
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 13 2021 11:50 AM

Joseph Turner:
I own all of the previously released journals, so this latest release cost me $12.69, so although it is a big initial investment, the cost to stay updated is not much.

That is my situation and strategy too.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1426
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 13 2021 1:09 PM

How current are the updates? Do they include recent ones?

Posts 25912
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 13 2021 2:56 PM

Mike Tourangeau:

How current are the updates? Do they include recent ones?

These are the ones that were added for me

Posts 356
Ralph Mauch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 13 2021 7:18 PM

Bruce Dunning:
Thank you Faithlife for the latest Galaxie Journal update (volume 24). Having new journals is a huge blessing.

Totally agree Bruce! Thank you Faithlife! 

Posts 9024
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 14 2021 3:06 PM

Not me because they’re too expensive, but I might consider a 1 year subscription soon.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS