November Birthday certificates?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1593
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 15 2021 12:30 PM

Anyone gotten their birthday certificates for November yet? We're halfway through the month...

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 831
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 15 2021 3:03 PM

I got mine on the 1st Ben. It was in German again as it has been every year for no apparent reason.

Posts 635
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 15 2021 6:09 PM

Ben:

Anyone gotten their birthday certificates for November yet? We're halfway through the month...

Hi Ben,

I "Found" mine on the LOGOS home page. It was displayed on both the web app and the Desktop app.

I don't get the announcement emails. Support was never able to find out why and wanted me to change my email address... nope.

Posts 30476
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 15 2021 6:49 PM

Roy:
wanted me to change my email address

I can understand your reluctance. I don't have this issue with Logos, but with another organization none of their emails make it to me... they are filtered out before reaching my spam box. Sometimes changing the email address is a good necessary choice. Tongue Tied

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1314
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 15 2021 9:40 PM

I missed mine in my endless swamp of email… however I just searched and found it came on the 1st! However it was from Verbum instead of Logos. Somehow I’ve been pegged as a Verbum customer. I think I bought a package once upon a time to grab up some church fathers or something.

Posts 1837
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2021 2:56 AM

Liam:

I missed mine in my endless swamp of email… however I just searched and found it came on the 1st! However it was from Verbum instead of Logos. Somehow I’ve been pegged as a Verbum customer. I think I bought a package once upon a time to grab up some church fathers or something.

And sometimes they come in a foreign language.

Posts 1593
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2021 7:27 AM

Ah! I don't use the home page, but did find it there. Thanks

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS