Zondervan Sale

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 24 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1845
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 16 2021 2:24 PM

Check your wishlist, there's a Zondervan sale that hasn't been advertised yet. Many books 40% off.

Posts 2231
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2021 2:39 PM

I do not think its just a Zondervan sale.   An item on my wish list was from IVP and said ETS sale.     ETS is taking place this week.

Posts 8939
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2021 2:42 PM

Paul Caneparo:

Check your wishlist, there's a Zondervan sale that hasn't been advertised yet. Many books 40% off.

Is there a link to that?

Posts 8939
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2021 4:00 PM

Part of Save on Zondervan resources during ETS & AAR/SBL: https://www.logos.com/search?sortBy=Savings&limit=60&page=1&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=availableToMe&filters=publisher-5004_Publisher 

You have to scroll down to find the deals.  I got Moo’s new book on Paul’s Theology for $22 bucks! There are others on sale too like The OT use of the OT for $28 and change but I really don’t need it.

Seek and you shall find 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 1845
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2021 10:55 PM

Kenneth Neighoff:

I do not think its just a Zondervan sale.   An item on my wish list was from IVP and said ETS sale.     ETS is taking place this week.

The sale relates to the ETS & AAR/SBL conferences. I've found books on sale by Zondervan, IVP and Eerdmans so far - as well as Wipf & Stock (including their Cascade subdivision too).

I have several wishlists depending on how much I'm willing to spend and a couple of Zondervan resources immediately stuck out for me.

Posts 1845
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 17 2021 12:21 AM

Just seen that this book which was due to ship today will now ship in February. Slightly relieved given all the books on sale this month that I hadn't budged to buy.😀

https://www.logos.com/product/210670/romans

Posts 232
Olli-Pekka Ylisuutari | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 17 2021 5:42 AM

DAL:

I got Moo’s new book on Paul’s Theology for $22 bucks!

Thanks for the tip, DAL (and Paul and Kenneth).

Besides getting Moo's book on st. Paul's theology, I also bought these:

Four Portraits, One Jesus: A Survey of Jesus and the Gospels, 2nd ed. | Logos Bible Software

Three Views on Christianity and Science (Counterpoints) | Logos Bible Software

Five Views on the Exodus: Historicity, Chronology, and Theological Implications (Counterpoints) | Logos Bible Software

The Quran with Christian Commentary: A Guide to Understanding the Scripture of Islam | Logos Bible Software

They were all something I've been weighing in my mind at some point...Smile

Logos 9 Anglican Diamond, Logos 9 Lutheran Diamond

Posts 1845
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 17 2021 8:25 AM

Mattillo.  Thanks for the official links.

Posts 2231
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 17 2021 9:31 AM

I just received an email with the links to the publishers and the sale.   Check your email.

Posts 1845
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2021 10:31 AM

I still haven't received the marketing email.

When does the sale end?

And what's the Wipf & Stock link?

Posts 1198
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2021 1:32 PM

This is all I could find. https://www.logos.com/product/218153/wipf-and-stock-2020-2021-collection

There's multiple sales, so I'm not sure when each one ends.

Zondervan ETS & AAR/SBL—Sale Ends 11/30

IVP ETS & AAR/SBL—Sale Ends 11/30

Black Friday Deals on Christian Resources

Save up to 91% on Christian ebooks, audiobooks, and courses, now through December 1.

Posts 5047
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2021 1:36 PM

The email I got only had the Wipf collection as mentioned above. No separate page just for them

Posts 1845
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2021 1:45 PM

Dale E Heath:

This is all I could find. https://www.logos.com/product/218153/wipf-and-stock-2020-2021-collection

There's multiple sales, so I'm not sure when each one ends.

Zondervan ETS & AAR/SBL—Sale Ends 11/30

IVP ETS & AAR/SBL—Sale Ends 11/30

Black Friday Deals on Christian Resources

Save up to 91% on Christian ebooks, audiobooks, and courses, now through December 1.

Thanks.

I suspect the deals ending December 1 will finish before 10am PT and before December birthday coupons go out. My birthday is December and I wish it were November or January as they always seems to be my biggest spending month as the biggest deals seem to be during those months.

Posts 693
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 1:45 PM

Thank you for these links! Made several buys.

Does Baker Academic have any specials?

As an ETS member, I'd much prefer all these special buys in Logos, rather than physical.

Posts 1845
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 1:53 PM

Ted Weis:

Does Baker Academic have any specials?

No

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS