Icons for Notes....

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1000
xnman | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 17 2021 5:01 AM

I would like to see... on my wish list of things some day... more icons to use to determine notebooks.

For example...  I have a series of notes... Book1-1-15, Book 2-1-17, Book 3- 1-10... in all I have about 15 of these types of different books so far. What I would like is to be able to have a icon with background color with a number in it of 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20.  I would like to have different color backgrounds for different series say like book series 1 might have a yellow background with a numer (1 to 20) and another book series might have a red backgound with a number (1-20) in it.

It might even be that we could choose the number and then choose the background for each icon.

This way I could color code my notebooks and know where the note is in that book series.

Just me daydreaming of my one day perfect world... lol ...  I know... perfect is only in heaven!

But Logos is getting closer .... right? Geeked

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 126
Bill | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 17 2021 7:40 AM

xnman:
more icons to use to determine notebooks.

You can vote here: https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-desktop-app/posts/more-icons-in-the-icon-library 

Posts 3127
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 17 2021 8:52 AM

Good luck with that.

I've been pleading, begging, asking, cajoling, whining, etc. for more icons for the shortcut bar for close to fifteen years. Had a (well-supported) Uservoice item for it...it's probably in the new feedback tool as well.

Logos/FL doesn't want to make new icons, and they don't want to allow uploading of custom icons.

No, I don't know why. Of all the programming issues they have, this seems like a 20-minute task for an intern.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 1000
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 6:41 AM

Bill:

Page not available.

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 126
Bill | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 12:10 PM

Odd, it worked for me.

Try logging into feedbare and searching "More icons in the icon library"

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS