This post has 98 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 720
Kathleen Marie | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2021 4:17 PM

MJ. Smith:

Kathleen Marie:

Was/is there a Verbum 6 Eastern?

Was/is there a Verbum 6 Ordinariate?

Was/is there a Logos 6 Messianic ?

IIRC these were not available at V6 time.

It is such a blessing to be able to talk to people that know the history of logos. Thanks!

Posts 720
Kathleen Marie | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2021 4:21 PM

Roy:

These are all of the rest that I could find...

Happy hunting!

It is hunting, isn't it? LOL

Posts 2536
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2021 5:33 PM

Thanks to you all.  I picked up several good buys.

Posts 82
Eduardo Fergusson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 8:45 AM

I'm not able to find them anymore...

Posts 9799
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 9:34 AM

Eduardo Fergusson:

I can't see them either. Looks like they've been removed. Hopefully this is just until it the Black Friday deals are officially announced.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9016
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 10:46 AM

Eduardo Fergusson:

I got them all for free* during the glitch 😂😂😂

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

* Just kidding 😂😂😂 But hey, with all the moving around the zero $0 price tag might happen. So keep your eyes 👀 wide open 😂

Posts 839
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 12:53 PM

They may of pulled them so they don't have to process so many refunds when the discounts come.

Morris Proctor in his monthly seminars did have 40% of the L8 libraries, and 30% off L7 libraries, perhaps he will launch them with another decent drop.

Posts 1859
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 1:54 PM

DAL:

Eduardo Fergusson:

I got them all for free* during the glitch 😂😂😂

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

* Just kidding 😂😂😂 But hey, with all the moving around the zero $0 price tag might happen. So keep your eyes 👀 wide open 😂

I hope the L6 Legacy Libraries I put in my wishlist reappear when the go on sale - assuming they do.

Posts 267
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 1:59 PM

I tried following multiple links, but they all seem to go to a page that says "this is something that we do not offer" or something like it. I started my Logos journey in 6, but didn't really start spending any real money until 7 came out, so I definitely would not mind taking a look at some of these legacy libraries. 

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 2:13 PM

Martin Hall:
so I definitely would not mind taking a look at some of these legacy libraries. 

The Logos 7 and Logos 8 Legacy Libraries are still available.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 224
1Cor10:31 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 5:07 PM

Kevin:

They may of pulled them so they don't have to process so many refunds when the discounts come.

Morris Proctor in his monthly seminars did have 40% of the L8 libraries, and 30% off L7 libraries, perhaps he will launch them with another decent drop.

Is this offer mentioned in the most recent one on Logos Mobile App? In which case, I can go back and listen to the whole thing till the end. 

Thanks

Posts 1540
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 5:17 PM

1Cor10:31:

Kevin:

Is this offer mentioned in the most recent one on Logos Mobile App? In which case, I can go back and listen to the whole thing till the end. 

Thanks

No. I think he means previous offers in previous months. Although I don't ever remember there being a 40% off offer so I must have missed that one. I do remember the 30% one though.

Posts 2844
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 9:26 PM

I grabbed the Portfolio library even though I couldn't tell all the books that were in it. My dynamic price netted me 17 volumes at a tidy 2.53 per volume. A couple of meh ones but some real good ones so it worked out just fine.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 839
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2021 1:47 AM

Kiyah:
No. I think he means previous offers in previous months. Although I don't ever remember there being a 40% off offer so I must have missed that one. I do remember the 30% one though

Yes it was previous months not the most recent.

The 40% code was given towards the end of the "Power Reading with the Information Tool" webinar on June 29th. If you registered for it, you can probably go back and watch it. The landing page for it is still up, but I won't link that as it is easy to miss that it is no longer a valid promotion, and that might cause some confusion/drama.

Posts 224
1Cor10:31 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2021 3:35 AM

Thank you very much, Kiyah and Kevin

Posts 1540
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2021 7:58 AM

Kevin:

Yes it was previous months not the most recent.

The 40% code was given towards the end of the "Power Reading with the Information Tool" webinar on June 29th. If you registered for it, you can probably go back and watch it. The landing page for it is still up, but I won't link that as it is easy to miss that it is no longer a valid promotion, and that might cause some confusion/drama.

Definitely watched this webinar so I probably was just too late for the sale. It's also possible that I just decided not to buy anything since I had just bought a bunch of stuff over the previous three months. They had some pretty good sales in the first half of the year.

Posts 263
Jim Erwin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2021 7:25 PM

Well, the links don't work now. It was a good deal while it lasted. 

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/jimerwin/ - a postmodern pastor in a digital world

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2021 8:02 PM

Perhaps the L6 libraries will reappear on (actual) Black Friday or Cyber Monday? And, then, there's always Christmas! ;)

40% off L8 libraries sounds awesome. I missed that deal.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 645
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2021 9:55 PM

Jim Erwin:

Have patience... Zip it!

Posts 2377
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 22 2021 6:01 AM

Roy:

Jim Erwin:

Have patience... Zip it!

Agreed.  They were clearly putting the packages together as we were seeing them, as there were new ones added every hour, and they clearly didn't mean for us to see them since they didn't come up in a search.  They will have to be released soon, as I'm sure they wouldn't put all those packages together and not do anything with them.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Page 2 of 5 (99 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS