Sounds Familiar?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8934
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 18 2021 3:38 PM

I got this email: 

“Black Friday is almost here, and we can’t wait to show you what kind of savings you can get this year.

But WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Tell us which products you want to get the biggest discounts by commenting on our post on Facebook or TwitterJust make sure you’re commenting on the post about Black Friday deals—we want your voice to be heard!”

Last time this happened, years ago, the Bible Knowledge Commentary along with other lower-tier resources were the ones that “people chose” to get the “biggest discount.”

I hope this is not the case this time around.  Many of us were left wondering why people chose the cheapest resources to get the biggest discount 🤔

DAL

Posts 1198
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2021 7:18 PM

I'm wondering why regular folks without Facebook and Twitter don't have any say.Surprise

Posts 636
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2021 7:52 PM

Dale E Heath:

I'm wondering why regular folks without Facebook and Twitter don't have any say.Surprise

It's kind of sad to say but now-a-days those "without" aren't the "regular" folks!

Tongue Tied

Posts 1371
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2021 8:06 PM

I was fairly disinterested in the choices. Let them offer a Verbum version and I’ll look. 

WIN 11 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Ultimate

Posts 444
Bernhard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2021 12:41 AM

DAL:
Many of us were left wondering why people chose the cheapest resources to get the biggest discount 🤔

Maybe because they knew they didn't have the budget to pay for the big resources, even at a big discount?

Posts 745
Christian Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 21 2021 7:40 AM

I am curious to learn more about this and how it works. I am a newbie here. Can someone explain what happened in this same thing a few years ago?

Posts 35573
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 21 2021 2:26 PM

Nothing in particular happened besides the fact that more people with low budgets voted for low end collections than people with high budgets voted for high cost items where the discount would have been larger.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS