ETS & SBL & AAR Sales

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 745
Christian Alexander | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 21 2021 8:11 AM

How can I get the best deals for the highest packages in the ETS & SBL & AAR sales? Do these passages have the same things if they are at the top?

Posts 6001
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 22 2021 8:02 AM

Christian Alexander:

How can I get the best deals for the highest packages in the ETS & SBL & AAR sales? Do these passages have the same things if they are at the top?

There is a place in hell reserved for those who use unexpanded TLAs.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 2774
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 22 2021 8:15 AM

User removed after I found out what a TLA is.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1487
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 22 2021 8:21 AM

Mike Binks:

Christian Alexander:

There is a place in hell reserved for those who use unexpanded TLAs.

Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 1487
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 22 2021 8:22 AM

David Thomas:

Mike Binks:
a place in hell reserved

Is this what Mike intended to communicate? It seems a little harsh and quite out of character for Mr. Binks usually helpful posts.

He's making a joke - he did the same thing with his "TLAs". I thought it was pretty funny. LOL

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 6001
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 22 2021 8:33 AM

David Thomas:

Mike Binks:
a place in hell reserved

Is this what Mike intended to communicate? It seems a little harsh and quite out of character for Mr. Binks usually helpful posts.

Honestly, I think this may be a UK / USA misunderstanding. I do not know what an "unexpanded TLA" is, but I do know that on this side of the pond Evangelical Theological Society, Society of Biblical Literature, and American Academy of Religion each recently held annual conferences which prompted some Faithlife collections.

No, David Hell is too good for those who assume folk know what every three letter acronym (TLA) stands for. Ok Christian might have other good attributes that mitigate the effects of his misdemeanour but the forums are rife with their misuse and it drives me to distraction. Most of the time the expansion is only a copy and paste away.

And yes it was a poor attempt at humour.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 2774
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 22 2021 8:38 AM

I value your contribution. It was MY lack of understanding that caused me to miss the humor.

Mea Culpa, I'm refreshed that it has been explained and no derogatory intent was present!!

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1198
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 23 2021 12:28 PM

Christian Alexander:

I would suggest putting the items in your wish list, so there is no mistaking what you want, and then emailing, texting, messaging, or calling:

Zach Barnett – zach.barnett@faithlife.com

Inbound Sales – Logos Bible Software, Faithlife
1313 Commercial St. - Bellingham, WA  98225-4307

(360) 746-3139 (Call or Text)

He'll do a good job for you.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS