Hidden treasures in your library

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1379
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 24 2021 6:57 PM

Have you ever stumbled upon a resource in your library that blew your mind? I was in a class on hermeneutics and was sent home to do some work on a Greek word.....It was then I found the "Lexham Research Lexicons" I need to look closer at it, but I am pleasantly surprised to have it. 

Have you discovered any treasures in your library?

Posts 10
Martijn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 25 2021 1:23 AM

Lot's of times! Especially as you say in classes. 

Posts 9667
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 25 2021 10:14 AM

Mike Tourangeau:
Have you discovered any treasures in your library?

Continually. I often "rediscover" them too. If I had a better memory perhaps this would not be the case. Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 941
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 25 2021 12:02 PM

That's funny, Bruce! 

I discover great stuff all the time. A good tool for that is the command "facilitate serendipitous discovery". It's just fun.

Posts 172
Kathleen Marie | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 26 2021 3:33 AM

I know I don't know what I own. I stumble across things that surprise me. Sometimes I find out what I own when I am considering the purchase of a new library and I see listed all the things that I already own.

Verbum 9 Fundamentals, Preaching Suite Essentials, Britannica Great Books, Harvard Classics, asst legacy libraries

Posts 10845
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 26 2021 8:02 AM

Kathleen Marie:
Sometimes I find out what I own when I am considering the purchase of a new library and I see listed all the things that I already own.

FL has saved me from double purchases multiple times. Thanks to them for marking resources that I already own Party!!!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS