Posts 1609
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 28 2021 7:04 AM

Mike Binks - Mine says "Available."

Posts 6000
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 28 2021 9:28 AM

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 3108
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 28 2021 11:45 AM

Kenute P. Curry:

Yes I have recently cleaned up my notes, and also deleted some blank ones as well. Is there a way to fix this?

This sounds to me like you may have deleted your highlights, which show up in the Notes tool and would appear blank unless you added text to them.

I recommend clicking the Trash button in the Notes tool and seeing if your missing highlights are there. You can select and Undelete them there.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 1609
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 28 2021 1:10 PM

Andrew Batishko - You had the right answer. I had deleted my highlights, and they were in my trash. I selected and undeleted them from there. Thank yoou so very much. I am grateful. Also thank you to all of the others who helped me along the way with this problem. I am so relieved. Praise God. Big Smile

Posts 28019
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 28 2021 2:17 PM

MJ. Smith:

Kenute P. Curry:
I checked my Max Lucado resources, and some thave the triangle, and some do not. Is this normal?

Yes, only those with notes, highlights, or labels will have the triangle; no notes entry then no triangle.

There is a bug where Notes and Highlights may not show the triangle. Click the box to check.

In general, use the Notes tool (including Trash) to check if resources are "missing" anything.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS