Cyber Monday 2021 Deals

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 716
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 29 2021 11:55 PM

Paul Caneparo:

hourly deals seem to once again disadvantage international customers

Yes, sadly. "Check back for new deals throughout the day" isn't practical for those whose day differs considerably from US time zones. But I was pleased to pick up a few good deals before I had to go to sleep.

If Logos is listening, I would like to suggest that any future hourly announced deals remain live for at least 24 hours. As a company with a global customer base (aka The Church), it would be respectful.

Posts 232
Olli-Pekka Ylisuutari | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2021 1:45 AM

Gordon Jones:

I would like to suggest that any future hourly announced deals remain live for at least 24 hours. As a company with a global customer base (aka The Church), it would be respectful.

Agreed. Here in Finland, it's noon or midday - in 15 minutes. The only good thing I can think of in living on a totally different time zone is that I didn't spend any more money than I did! Wink

Logos 9 Anglican Diamond, Logos 9 Lutheran Diamond

Posts 2869
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2021 2:59 AM

DAL:

DMB:

Gordon Jones:

SineNomine:

Don't miss the Verbum Cyber Monday deals.

https://verbum.com/cyber-monday

Thank you, Gordon.  I already picked up the TDOT index for $15 or so.  At prepub it was too much.

Same here! Now my set is complete at a reasonable price 👍😁👌

where are you guys finding these deals?

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 232
Olli-Pekka Ylisuutari | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2021 3:19 AM

Ted Hans:

I think the Cyber Monday deals ended at 11:59 PST time...

Logos 9 Anglican Diamond, Logos 9 Lutheran Diamond

Posts 8939
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2021 3:20 AM

Sorry Ted, I believe the deals are gone. They were part of the hourly deals yesterday during cyber Monday. The Logos page not Verbum.

DAL

Posts 56
Roger Pitot | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2021 5:20 AM

Here in South Africa I stayed up until 11.01 p.m. to see as many deals as possible, but when I awoke this morning I found I had missed the last few, so please Logos, consider us "foreigners" when deciding on how long to keep hourly deals.

Having said that, I am very thankful for the bargains I still was able to pick up - thanks Logos and Faithlife!

Posts 1176
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2021 5:28 AM

DAL:

Sorry Ted, I believe the deals are gone. They were part of the hourly deals yesterday during cyber Monday. The Logos page not Verbum.

I checked Verbum ... as I thought, there is still some deals left over. It's like the janitor crew after a big party .... Verbum is last, so there's still a few drinks (soda of course).

Regarding international, I've never understood the instant-anything at FL (otherwise, they take great pride in years-long-in-development).

Posts 2869
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2021 5:39 AM

Olli-Pekka Ylisuutari:

Ted Hans:

I think the Cyber Monday deals ended at 11:59 PST time...

Thanks

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 27
Rifhen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2021 5:47 AM

I should have posted this last night, but at least on my PC as of 9:00 eastern (and this may have been true earlier), you could actually see the deals for the entire night.  There were arrows on the current hour's deals and you just clicked to the right to see what was upcoming for each hour.  That may have been possible all day, but it took me a while to figure it out!

Posts 1846
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2021 8:33 AM

The

Gordon Jones:

Paul Caneparo:

hourly deals seem to once again disadvantage international customers

Yes, sadly. "Check back for new deals throughout the day" isn't practical for those whose day differs considerably from US time zones. But I was pleased to pick up a few good deals before I had to go to sleep.

If Logos is listening, I would like to suggest that any future hourly announced deals remain live for at least 24 hours. As a company with a global customer base (aka The Church), it would be respectful.

I even went to bed hoping I'd need to go to the bathroom in the night so I could check out the deals. Logos need to consider our beauty sleep! 😏

Posts 1024
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2021 8:44 AM

DMB:

Thank you, Gordon.  I already picked up the TDOT index for $15 or so.  At prepub it was too much.

I picked up the full 17 volume set for $187 which I thought was a pretty amazing deal.

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS