Dec Birthdays

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4165
abondservant | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 6 2021 2:02 PM

Is it hidden in the app this year? or from an odd email? I didn't find mine this time around.

Thanks in advance.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 1371
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 6 2021 2:07 PM

I received it on the 1st. 

WIN 11 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Ultimate

Posts 635
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 6 2021 2:09 PM

I "Found" mine last month on the Home Page on both the mobile and DeskTop versions of the Logos app.

You might try looking there.

Posts 4165
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 6 2021 2:10 PM

I definitely didn't see it in the app, and I didn't get an email (since posting, I've even checked spam).

I wonder if something changed in regard to email preferences? I didn't get the PAM email this year either.

Posts 4165
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 6 2021 2:19 PM

Roy:

I "Found" mine last month on the Home Page on both the mobile and DeskTop versions of the Logos app.

I turned all the options on, and found it.

Thanks.

Posts 2071
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 6 2021 3:39 PM

Mine came in on the 1st in an email from the German store, as it has for the last two or three years.

I didn't know about the home page maneuver.

Windows 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

There are four lights

Posts 1814
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 6 2021 4:30 PM

Thanks Abondservant,

I have been wasting my time doing emails and live chat.  Live chat said they could do nothing (had to email customer service), in-spite of the fact that is how I did it in years past. 

Sent an email off to customer service, they responded within 24 hours, said I need to change my email settings to accept promotions, and then they would email me the code.  Did this and they replied saying it is ready to use. :) 

Thanks be to God I looked at your post.  Went to the web app, changed a few setting so I could see the messages from Logos, and low and behold there it was!  

abondservant:

Roy:

I turned all the options on, and found it.

Thanks.

Thanks again for posting and thanks to Logos for the gift.

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS