Abingdon Preaching Annual 2022 - Shipping Date

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5864
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 11 2021 4:45 AM

Given that I struggle to cope with dates in this odd format. Please will somebody tell me when this resource is likely to ship either in an international format or even a British one.

From my limited understanding it will either ship in the past or there are 20 months in 2021 of which only 11.5 have passed.

"The Abingdon Preaching Annual 2022: Planning Sermons and Services for Fifty-Two Sundays

Ships 4/20/2021" Zephaniah tell me to hope for the coming - I have preordered ;-) so I have both faith and hope.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 3882
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 11 2021 4:59 AM

You forgot to look at the details:

Product Details

• Title: The Abingdon Preaching Annual 2022: Planning Sermons for Fifty-Two Sundays
  • Author: Charley Reeb
  • Publisher: Abingdon Press
  • Print Publication Date: 2021
  • Logos Release Date: 2020

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 5864
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 11 2021 9:13 AM

Floyd Johnson:
You forgot to look at the details:

But who do we believe - a big question for Jesus' people. ;-)

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 8912
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 11 2021 12:56 PM

None of the samples I’ve seen at CBD or Amazon show anything useful. I wish there were real samples of the outlines and other stuff this resource has.  I’ll skip it. I bought Big Idea Sermons on kindle which was cheaper and extremely useful.

DAL

Posts 5864
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 12 2021 12:28 AM

DAL:

None of the samples I’ve seen at CBD or Amazon show anything useful. I wish there were real samples of the outlines and other stuff this resource has.  I’ll skip it. I bought Big Idea Sermons on kindle which was cheaper and extremely useful.

DAL

I have found it useful for inspiring some of the smaller prayers in the Sunday Service, that can become a little repetitive if only one mind is applied to the content. Here is a sample from last year.

tootle pip

Mike

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS