Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 68
Ryan | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 23 2021 11:59 PM

What happened to the ESV in the Passage Analysis Compare Pericopes tool?

Posts 25763
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2021 1:01 AM

Ryan:

What happened to the ESV in the Passage Analysis Compare Pericopes tool?

Good question - it seems to have disappeared. Sorry but I don't know why but just wanted to note it wasn't anything specific to your configuration.

Posts 35553
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2021 1:48 AM

I get a crash whenever I open compare pericopes ... I can't tell if ESV would be a problem as I can't get that far.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 745
Christian Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2021 4:23 AM

I am having the same issue MJ.

Posts 2071
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2021 4:29 AM

The pericope set appears to be broken in other uses, as well. If I attempt to enter a pericope heading in the ESV reference box, it returns a heading list from the Reina Valera 1960, which is my second highest priority bible behind the ESV.

Windows 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

There are four lights

Posts 12479
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2021 4:59 AM

MJ. Smith:

I get a crash whenever I open compare pericopes ... I can't tell if ESV would be a problem as I can't get that far.

Maybe you have ESV in the list?

I could run Compare Pericopes fine, but once I clicked the checkbox to add ESV to the List, L 9.10 crashed.

Edit: Screenshot:

Error ID: 1536
Error detail: KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at LDLS4.Panels.PassageAnalysisPanel.ComparePericopes.PericopeSetMerger..ctor(IEnumerable`1 listPericopeSets, DataType dataType, IWorkState workState)
at LDLS4.Panels.PassageAnalysisPanel.ComparePericopes.ComparePericopesPassageVisualization.<CreatePericopeSetMerger>d__27.MoveNext()
at Libronix.Utility.Threading.AsyncWorkerTask`1.EnumMoveNext()

Maybe the root cause is that FL wanted to add the deuterocanonicals from ESV-A (and/or ESV-CE) to the set and broke it

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 745
Christian Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2021 5:18 AM

I am also having this same problem for the NIV and CSB. The ESV is my first and then it goes NIV, CSB, and KJV. 

Error ID: 1536
Error detail: KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at LDLS4.Panels.PassageAnalysisPanel.ComparePericopes.PericopeSetMerger..ctor(IEnumerable`1 listPericopeSets, DataType dataType, IWorkState workState)

Posts 3031
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2021 9:04 AM

NB.Mick:
Maybe the root cause is that FL wanted to add the deuterocanonicals from ESV-A (and/or ESV-CE) to the set and broke it

I believe this is the case. I'll make sure this gets on the list to be fixed.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 3031
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2022 1:08 PM

For those of you who are seeing ESV show up in the list of pericope sets (or are getting crashes), do you happen to own and have downloaded "The Apocrypha: The Lutheran Edition: Text", https://ref.ly/logosres/apcrphlthd

For those of you who are not seeing ESV in the list of pericope sets, do you own that resource?

I think the behavior is based on local availability of that resource.

Posts 2071
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2022 1:55 PM

Andrew Batishko:
For those of you who are not seeing ESV in the list of pericope sets, do you own that resource?

I don't have the Lutheran resource, but I do have ESV-CE, which also is not available in Compare Pericopes, and, like the regular ESV, returns RVR60 pericope headings in its reference box.

Windows 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

There are four lights

Posts 3031
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2022 2:03 PM

We will be releasing an updated version of the pericopes dataset. This should get downloaded tomorrow, and should fix the problem with the missing ESV pericopes and the crash.

Please post if the issue is not resolved after downloading the update.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS