Where’s the Deeper Study

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9073
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 26 2021 4:03 PM

I’ve been trying to find the deeper study for this, but no luck. POSB in Jonah says this:

Deeper Study #1
(1:17) Jonah, Swallowed by Fish: because of the length of this Deeper Study, it is being placed at the end of this Scripture passage.

But I cannot find it anywhere.

DAL

Posts 36051
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 26 2021 4:49 PM

what is POSB?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2100
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 26 2021 4:59 PM

The Peter O'Toole Study Bible

Windows 10 [i7-4770; 32GB; SSD] (L9; Dark Mode mostly) | Android 9 (phone L9) | Fire OS 7 (L9)

There are four lights

Posts 9073
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 26 2021 5:10 PM

MJ. Smith:

what is POSD?

Preacher’s Outline and Sermon Bible — sorry 😁

Posts 36051
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 26 2021 5:17 PM

Definitely not in my library ...no wonder the acronym was unfamilar I was puzzled by the terminology of "digging oneself deeper into the hole" Wink

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 630
Gregory Lawhorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 27 2021 7:29 AM

Robert M. Warren:

The Peter O'Toole Study Bible

I just about spit out my coffee - I'm nominating you for forum post of the day. 

Posts 630
Gregory Lawhorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 27 2021 7:29 AM

DAL:

I’ve been trying to find the deeper study for this, but no luck. POSB in Jonah says this:

Deeper Study #1
(1:17) Jonah, Swallowed by Fish: because of the length of this Deeper Study, it is being placed at the end of this Scripture passage.

But I cannot find it anywhere.

DAL

I don't see it anywhere, either; I went to the end of the POSB entry on Jonah and didn't see it. 

Posts 630
Gregory Lawhorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 27 2021 7:35 AM

I marked the entire statement in the POSB and filed a typo report. You might want to do the same. 

Posts 9073
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 27 2021 8:32 AM

Gregory Lawhorn:

I marked the entire statement in the POSB and filed a typo report. You might want to do the same. 

Thanks! Will do! Even my WORDsearch copy and my Accordance copy don’t take me anywhere with the link they provide.

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS